Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13109973, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAs I sat beside my fancy library online (*cough* bunch of Firefox tabs *cough*), to my horror, all but the last bookshelf had vanished! All those HOURS curating the finest text that would tickle my brain... lost! Thanks Mozilla devs, for the timely updates.
I was gutted. As I fumbled through solutions online on restoring my sessions, I couldn't find one that would bring back the tabs grouped the exact way this add-on had done. Then, I happened to be in my downloads folder. And there it sat, with a smug on it's face, the elusive BACKUP FOLDER from this wonderful Manager by ''sienori'' Awesome (I am sure that's your last name).
In the rare few moments of productivity in the past, where I was playing with the settings, I had switched on the sessions backup option (DO IT!). After that it's just a simple click to import the session.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14218088, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFor years I used "Session Manager" but then I updated Firefox one day and got a message that it was not compatible that's when I found "Tab Session" by sienori. I have been using it for around 1 year? and it has worked great. There is a number of configuration options but no real complaints.
- von ander, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA great, effective extension with a clean, intuitive design. I don't understand what the negative reviewers were complaining about, as I've found it easy to use and quite reliable.
The developer obviously studied the GUIs of other well-designed apps. TSM has lots of great features (I particularly appreciate being able to select how many automatic backups to maintain), but it avoids overwhelming you by keeping them in logical places you can access as you wish.
Before I returned to Firefox (when it got fast again), I used the Session Buddy extension with Google Chrome. There's just one thing I miss from it: Sometimes I save sessions I need to remind myself about later. Session Buddy showed the session list as a full page, so I could leave it open when I closed the browser, and it automatically restored itself the next time. By contrast, you must click TSM's icon to see the session list—so you have to remember that you _should_ see the list. :?) It'd be great if TSM included an option to show it as a regular, restorable page.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14186700, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenQuite good. But I am still looking for a function that the back/forward history can also be saved for each tab (This can be done in Michael Kraft's Session Manager). Support!
- von JustBoris, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenApart from the empty modal Window that it seems to open on restart following a Firefox crash, this has saved my bacon more times than I care to remember.
I'm crap at keeping the number of tabs to a reasonable number and this helps me keep them around.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14176374, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenМного удобно и полезно. Някой път спасява положението. Като имаш отворен private window и нормален, ако затвориш първо нормалния и после private, firefox не ти запомня сесията, а това я помни :)
- von Alejandro24, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA really useful addon. It helps me saving tabs in sesions for later consulting while I can focus in another tasks without overloading the system memory.
- von limkokhole, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks of created this addons, It saved my life a few time: Firefox closed while opening 2 windows, it can't use the built-in restore feature since it only able restore single window. I've sent 5 dollar to you just now :)
btw, Just now got indexedDB issue, I don't have to delete storage folder, I just have to goto about:profile, open the profile+cut that folder, then restart web browser and the error gone