Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16303081, vor einem Jahr
Works great except that it constantly updates, then announces its update all over my browser (opening tabs and all this stuff). What's worse, it needs to confirm permissions after every update, or the sync stops working. But it doesn't ask to confirm permissions, so the sync just stops working! Extension developers need to make some effort to understand how these things work, and should also be using their own extensions so they learn what goes wrong all day every day in the user's browser.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Curator, vor 5 TagenThis was one my favorite add-ons EVER, but recently I can't get the extension to work. All the sessions I created can't be accessed as of a couple of weeks.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Matiozo, vor 9 TagenI have the same issue as @Tsavkko that sessions arent opening no more after updating Firefox to v105, I can delete them, open tabs in current window, but new window with saved session doesnt open up.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Tsavkko, vor 10 TagenThis add on is amazing. I've been using it for years. There's just a small issue ever since I've updated my browser the last couple of times: The sessions are not opening anyome. I have to individually open each tab, but the whole thing at once is not working.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Katacama, vor 16 TagenNice interface. Enough functionality.
The reason why I instead just use Firefox's own 'restore previous window/tab" function is because this program can't reopen tabs that contain an opened file that has symbols ä,ö or å in it, it seems.
My username on this computer contains the letter ä (I got this computer from someone), and this addon can't open files because of the file path contains ä in the username.
I often have pdf files stored on my computer open on Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon FTodd1, vor 24 TagenGreat app. Highly suggest trying it! Very flexible, Great tool for backing up tabs all the time, and you can save archives of the data I'm really surprised more people are not using it..
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16886076, vor einem MonatStopped displaying currently open session tabs, and doesn't show Save button unless full screen. It also started opening its own tab and using that generic non-descriptive tab name as the save title for every save. Don't know why this has changed. Pretty well killed it for me.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13679172, vor einem MonatThis extension has been very useful. It has saved me a lot of times when I had accidentally closed a window full for tabs or when the browser crashed. Thank you!