von Selene, vor 3 Monaten
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Very useful when you have so many tabs to save and open. I've read a review where they said that this extension doesn't work with multi-account containers but in my case, it works with it. When I restore tabs or open a session, the containers are working.
- von Dark with Green Highlights, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat extension.
I'd give it 5 stars if only it has RENAME capability on the Session & Link names, as well as DRAG 'N DROP capability of those sessions and links . Please refer to a Firefox extension named 'Session Sync' for reference.
- von brain8891, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI had over 75 GB of backup files in the downloads folder because I mistakenly turned off Reminder. You see, I have to manually delete old backups, even though a session manager should manage it, and it is possible through WebExtension API which Allow unlimited storage. I am sorry to say but I am disabling it, until a better solution is available :(
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17168040, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenTab Session Manager basically saves copy of your windows or groups of windows whenever you close them, or on demand, for you to summon back whenever you need them. It's a really great add-on for people with tons of tabs and windows! The interface is a bit aggressive with its popup asking for donations, but it's fine otherwise!
My only request is that I'd massively prefer a sync option with my Firefox account over the provided Google drive option. In corporate environments, it's not always an option to use Google services! Changing this would get my review up to five stars.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14158259, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is one of those essential addons that you just must have, no questions asked. I configured it to auto-save the tabs every 30 minutes. It has already saved me a lot of time and headaches when I experience crashes, and the browser can't always recover the last session by itself.
Thank you Sienori!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12461995, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI get some problem , when i Enable Synchronize Function to google drive , i didn't see any .json file in there , where they go ?