- von Afzal, vor 14 StundenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenYou assume this addon works and will save the day when your PC or browser crashes, but the first time in years that it did, not only did Firefox restore my session to a few days ago, but all my sessions I had previously saved, auto or manually in this shitty extention were gone. Its still not even auto saving them. Crap.
- von User n20472, vor 18 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt is a good addon. However, I got an IndexDB error as soon as I updated it today. I tried what was written on the GitHub wiki to no avail. Please fix this.
- von Lee, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHow do I save sessions (permanently) or sort of favorite them so that I can open the groups of tabs later on? Can we replicate Simple Tab Groups functionality with Tab Session Manager ? Thanks.
- von syldub, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery good addon!
Does only save the active page for each tab. Having an option to save each tab history will be great, but it seems that it is due to a limitation of Firefox's API.
- von kjbaumga, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood session manager, has good features. Sessions open fast. A problem for me after saving a fair number of sessions was slow opening time. I'd start FF and the TSM would not populate with sessions for perhaps 10-15 minutes. Is it loading sessions all that time? Perhaps should load auto-save sessions last? As said in another review, wording of how to save backups is confusing. Better wording: "Save location must be under the Download Folder (set in browser settings)."
- von SouzaRM, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe original order of the tabs is lost when the window is restored.
In my case, the extension is to blame: [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab_position_options]
The error is in option: [New Tab][Right of current tab],
It works if you leave it as [Default].
Another solution is to use
with the other extension