- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15024995, vor einem TagThankkkk youuu sienori !
To fix the "Open in new window" button problem, find on Google:
"open in new window doesn't work in Firefox105 1082"
(I can't put the link on this comment otherwise I would have done it already)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Nugget, vor 3 Tagenwas able to save and load a session, but since i use tree style tab - the hierarchy of the tabs was lost. thankfully, the vertical order was preserved, so only the 'groupings' were lost.
honestly, it was not a big deal at all. (took less than a minute to put them back into groups manually for quite a few tabs)
i don't honestly expect a third party extension to play nice with every other third party extension - that would be crazy. as far as i'm concerned, this extension did exactly what it said it would do.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Vidix, vor einem MonatIt was best extension after Session manager, but now its behavior is strange. It does not save more than 50 session and when you try save new one one of others disappear.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16212394, vor einem Monatis missing to encrypting session data with key3.db( in may case i use master password in firefox) or and option to encryptiing sessions
thanks a lot!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon SweatTechnique, vor 2 MonatenYou can no longer restore tabs in Firefox. In Chrome the addon still works, but there you have the problem with the autoplays of videos.
PLEASE FIX IT!