Bewertet mit 3,7 von 5 Sternen
3,7 von 5 Sternen
- von scofi16, vor 5 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis extension is just a ilusion of safety. I had 4 windows opened with almost 400 tabs. After the firefox update the extension disappeared with all my sessions. Useless i will write my own extension because this suck
- von Jj, vor 8 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt does what it says, and I like having this long history of my sessions that I can go back. Makes me feel safe about accidental closing windows or crashes.
There is one huge caveat that makes it pretty much unusable for me, is that restoring session will loose the container tabs and will reopen everything in the default container which is a no go for me :(
- von Kjtl, vor 19 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSeems ok, but does not restore sessions with local files such as PDF's. This may be a limitation outside of the developers control, but makes the extension useless for me.
- von Claudy Dark, vor 22 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello sienori, thanks for that nice extension. I like it very much, it works very good so far.
Only some features I am still missing:
-Edit: I found it ;-) its under settings / sessions = import older session
- an option to define a limit number for automated saved files which are generated in Backup folder - so that older ones will be deleted "automatically". Or at least user limit number and get a message popup when the limit is reached so everyone knows to start cleaning autdated saves.
Thanks in Advance an greets from Germany
And: plus an option to name automated saves user defined like "Autosave", because the title of the tab currently active is not very unique, the same with saved when "browser closed" or when "windows closed", so we can distinguish better between them.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15597808, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI really like this extension. the old session manager I used was good, but this exceeds it. Nice work! Don't know how much work it would be, but the ability to edit session names or tab titles after saving would be a bonus.
- von Wronschien, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat ! Although the problem I have is that the extension doesn't seem to remember hidden state of tabs neither the tab groups from panorama and restores all tabs together. I don't know if this is possible given the limitations of the current APIs but it still is a pity. Anyway, thank you.
- von Carlos AM, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks for adding the startup function. For me, that was all the extension lacked. I now consider it perfect. Congratulations!
(7 months ago I had written:
Best session manager, but an important feature is lacking: the ability to start Firefox with a specific saved session.)
- von Mario, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenEDIT - IT IS ALMOST MORE THAN A WEEK AND NEITHER THE DEV REPLIED NOR LOOKED INTO THE ISSUE OF "Failed to save session." BUT I THINK HE WANTS US TO UNINSTALL HIS PROJECT AND RATE IT 1 STAR AND REPORT IT TO MOZILLA TEAM. THANKS.
I have been using this tool for a long time and I must say it the best tab managers in the way it doesn't take too of space or permissions or even settings. But let's be honest that the latest update i,e., of 1st jan 20, is horrible and has killed the extension and its functionality. Now if I decide to save tabs, it shows that error occurred. I tried uninstalling and doing the process of installation over again but same results. I have my Firefox updated and also the extension has permissions to update automatically. I request some thing to the dev of this extension.
- First, before you release new update do a check on multiple devices and versions so that people like us doesn't have to rate it 1 star.
- Second, release a dark mode not black mode. White pains a lot to us who have problems with red and wet eye.
Third, introduce an android app so that tabs can be synced via Mozilla account or anything like that. So if we lose access to one device or are traveling, we can check saved sessions elsewhere.
- Fourth. add options of HTML to the saved sessions so that we can see the content it if extension doesn't work.
Last but not the least, why Mozilla "This is not a Recommended Extension. Make sure you trust it before installing." Explain me why Mozilla doesn't consider your extension privacy centered. Do you collect data or sell it elsewhere like Avast or AVG extensions?
I will wait for sometime for the problem to be solved otherwise ONE TAB IS RECOMMENDED AND DOES THE SAME JOB IN ANOTHER SMART WAY. THANKS.