- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGooD App ;-))
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt would be great if this add-on could restore the page position like the built-in Firefox session restore does.
When restoring my session using Firefox, the page is exactly where I left off, meaning I don't have to scroll.
When I restore my session with this add-on, my tabs are all at the top of the page, and I have to scroll to where I was last at.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFantastic app, please could extend the search functionality from session name to session content and ideally an add on for the mobile app
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenGracias a vuestra última actualización he perdido las sesiones guardadas anteriores...
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFinally! 2 side session manager.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's great that it can import .sessions, and export backups. But would be better if it could automatically save sessions as accessible .session files, for easy reuse after a reinstall, rather than manually exporting as combined or individual .json files. This limitation might be a result of modern FF security, but it severely limits a users ability to recover browser sessions after a system crash, or on other systems via cloud storage.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful addon, saves me tons of RAM and keeps me away from worrying about losing any tab after restart / accidental close of a browser window.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add-on is working great so far, I transitioned from session buddy on chrome to this and its virtually seamless. One strange thing I found that I believe to be a bug is the fact that when adding tags to sessions the word "regular" simply fails to be added as a tag, but "Regular" works just fine add is added correctly.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenit's the best session manager so far.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt saves the sessions alright; but if you try to restore an entire session, it will only open a new window on homepage and that's it.
-reinstalling the addon
-checking for updates everywhere
-restart firefox without addons
-wipe all the firefox data from the Local and Roaming AppData folders (making firefox run as first time on device, ever)
It can restore individual items from a session just fine.
edit: installed older version (4.5.2) and it works as intended
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenFor some reason this extension never highlights the most recently autosaved session. I always have to scroll up to the the very top of the list to restore the last session.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sterneni use the addon almost every day because i save all my open windows and tabs manually. I like that I can easily open individual tabs from the saved sessions without having to restore the whole session.
Keep up the good work.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNot perfect but still the best out there!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt would be perfect, but the lack of proper search makes this crap useless. Add a proper search to search individual tabs and I'll donate.