Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
von Firefox-Benutzer 14388339, vor 2 Jahren
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Excellent add-on. I use it to manage the ridiculous number of tabs I (usually) keep open. The save window tabs, save session, auto save, and auto backup have saved me from a ton of headaches. The developer seems to update fairly often and responds to user issues. I will be sending a donation as soon as I get my next job. Much ♥ sienori.
- von tomoyo255, vor 4 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe session manager works well saving my pages, but fails to reload them in the right groups. I use Tiled Tab Groups. Did I do something wrong? Is interoperability planned with tab group managers?
- von A FF User, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen>>> "IndexedDB" ERROR MESSAGE ON NEW INSTALL!!! RESTART THE BROWSER TO FIX!!! <<<
#. IMPRESSIVE SESSION MANAGER - AFTER RE-OPENING, HAD ALREADY A SAVED SESSION (NOT CURRENT) FROM 8 HOURS AGO WHEN I PREVIOUSLY OPENED BROWSER!
VERY COOL!!! :D ;) ;D :P :B
- von dreamycreampie, vor 22 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFirefox can be garbage with saving your sessions. Can't count how many times it has failed for no damn reason, and this add-on has saved me countless headache. Definitely a must have
- von Luko Foks, vor 22 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAdd-on works without issues. The user experience, however, is not exciting at all.
Session management bar should definitively be on the right site, so you can access tabs by moving the mouse just down, not across a half screen.
Design is disruptive compared to the beautiful Firefox.
And this shouting icon that only means that sessions are not synced (which is every time you change a tab) is absolutely frightful. It is better not to even enable sync.
Highly recommend to hire a UX designer...
- von Dem1se, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat addon, has been updated to issue features/fixes addressed to be lacking in the previous reviews.
Seemingly the most modern and useful session manager.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16109008, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great add-on that is very useful. It would be even better if it were compatible with Tree Style Tab, and restored not only the tabs themselves but their tree structure!
- von alberto.villar, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI would like to give five stars to this add-on as it's the best session manager but the interface is awfully becoming worse and worse:
- You no longer can select tabs nor windows to be opened. It looks like you can only remove tabs from the tree before opening a session, in which case you destroy the structure. Sessions lose the original structure and you cannot use them in the future as they were
- The maximum width of the side pane is 800 pixels, what does not leave room to access any of the valuable tools and options, such as rename a session, access the menu, see full tab description, add tags, open/delete a session
- You are somehow forced to configure the add-on to open the panel on a new tab which is inconvenient