- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenOverall it is OK, however it has wiped all my saved sessions 2 times, so I am staying away.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenAddon has a strong tendency to not show or outright erase all of your saved sessions either when Mozilla updates or when the addon updates, or both. Really good addon to use if you can remember to frequently export your sessions (which kind of defeats the purpose).
Otherwise, if you don't do that, this addon causes a lot of frustration and anxiety.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLatest version makes firefox (72 b2) crash at launch so yeah that's a problem.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt is PATHETIC! It worked ok untill this day when I closed firefox then turn off my PC and left. I got back, turned on my PC then opened firefox and there was 0 session saved! No way to import or anything! Add on page states that it was updated. So updating ERASES all tabs and sessions! Again PATHETIC addon!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternentwo problem.
1. the delete / open buttons fade in/out too slow. need to be instant or at least give user option to change in/out time.
2. session manager cant be used in junction with browser's default restore. if only few tabs loaded while remaining session not loaded, browser restore will only restore those loaded tabs next time.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGooD App ;-))
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt would be great if this add-on could restore the page position like the built-in Firefox session restore does.
When restoring my session using Firefox, the page is exactly where I left off, meaning I don't have to scroll.
When I restore my session with this add-on, my tabs are all at the top of the page, and I have to scroll to where I was last at.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFantastic app, please could extend the search functionality from session name to session content and ideally an add on for the mobile app
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenGracias a vuestra última actualización he perdido las sesiones guardadas anteriores...
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFinally! 2 side session manager.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's great that it can import .sessions, and export backups. But would be better if it could automatically save sessions as accessible .session files, for easy reuse after a reinstall, rather than manually exporting as combined or individual .json files. This limitation might be a result of modern FF security, but it severely limits a users ability to recover browser sessions after a system crash, or on other systems via cloud storage.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful addon, saves me tons of RAM and keeps me away from worrying about losing any tab after restart / accidental close of a browser window.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add-on is working great so far, I transitioned from session buddy on chrome to this and its virtually seamless. One strange thing I found that I believe to be a bug is the fact that when adding tags to sessions the word "regular" simply fails to be added as a tag, but "Regular" works just fine add is added correctly.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenit's the best session manager so far.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt saves the sessions alright; but if you try to restore an entire session, it will only open a new window on homepage and that's it.
-reinstalling the addon
-checking for updates everywhere
-restart firefox without addons
-wipe all the firefox data from the Local and Roaming AppData folders (making firefox run as first time on device, ever)
It can restore individual items from a session just fine.
edit: installed older version (4.5.2) and it works as intended