Bewertet mit 3,9 von 5 Sternen
3,9 von 5 Sternen
- von Dem1se, vor 15 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat addon, has been updated to issue features/fixes addressed to be lacking in the previous reviews.
Seemingly the most modern and useful session manager.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16109008, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great add-on that is very useful. It would be even better if it were compatible with Tree Style Tab, and restored not only the tabs themselves but their tree structure!
- von NKSoft, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI've used it for about 4 months. Last time I've started my browser, it unexpectedly showed IndexedDB error, after opening the window (clicking on toolbar button) it closed itself. I've done instructions you've given on IDB error, but I couldn't restore my sessions because it seems that it's TSM's db that was corrupted. Because when I've copied TSM's db back to "storage\default" folder it wasn't showing IDB error, but the window againg started closing itself. And if I was in time to click "save", it didn't work. But it works good with clean IDB even if I copy back all the contents of "default" folder except TSM's folder. So, I've lost all my saved sessions. I'm not sure, but it seems I've had this issue(or IDB issue exactly) earlier, so I'll give it a try one more time and if it repeats, I'll have to abandon this pretty usable extension, so I think you should try to eradicate this issue, because it's big..
- von alberto.villar, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI would like to give five stars to this add-on as it's the best session manager but the interface is awfully becoming worse and worse:
- You no longer can select tabs nor windows to be opened. It looks like you can only remove tabs from the tree before opening a session, in which case you destroy the structure. Sessions lose the original structure and you cannot use them in the future as they were
- The maximum width of the side pane is 800 pixels, what does not leave room to access any of the valuable tools and options, such as rename a session, access the menu, see full tab description, add tags, open/delete a session
- You are somehow forced to configure the add-on to open the panel on a new tab which is inconvenient
- von Art_9, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent functionality and interface.
I have been using the extension for more than two months (~500 hours, PC worker) and so far have not a single failure.
+ there are backup copies of sessions - TabSessionManager - Backup.
- von Kenan T., vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis is an experiment add-on and should not be used for serious purposes.If you use only one or two tabs than in some cases it can be useful for the purpose.It is deleting autosaved sessions,cannot be started,fails a lot. In one word,high school experiment level add-on.Not recommended if you need to save your sessions.
- von AnotherFoxy, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe best FF session manager at the moment.
- Could be a little faster at startup
- FF sync support would be great.
- Possibility to rename saved sessions