Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13623032, vor 5 Jahren
Love the import from session manager but this thing doesn't keep the link and just redirects to the actual page when active. This leads to bugs where the page is empty
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13762875, vor 13 TagenMan I love the cloud save feature! I thought I lost my sessions after erasing my PC but then I remembered to sign in and sync from the cloud. Awesome!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon they86, vor einem MonatHas the potential to be(come) great, but for now not useful - for me.
You cannot drag closed tabs to different window.
You cannot drag windows to a different session.
Sessions can't be organized in folders.
Tags for sessions are useful, as you can filter them. This is nice.
Auto-track change option is also a good idea, but it has to be activated for each session individually - it seems.
For now it seems a good extension for people who want session syncing for sessions containing multiple windows.
People who want to sync WINDOWS (1 window = 1 subject) will find this extension less useful.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17452899, vor 2 MonatenСтрашно удобно и надеждно допълнение към моят Firefox. Запазва отворените ми сесии и много табове и прозорци без проблеми и ги зарежда отново ако ги затворя изключително бързо.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon e scoles, vor 2 MonatenThis is only good for interacting with closed sessions - it's not useful for interacting with your current session. E.g. if you keep a large number of windows & tabs open & need help navigating between them, this won't help: Clicking on a tab or a window will open a NEW INSTANCE of that tab or window (which is absolutely not the default behavior I'd look for).
The feature to sync sessions looks like it could potentially be useful - it improves on the current open-tabs sync functionality by giving access to archived sessions. (Which I suppose is the one area where it's useful, but it's not remotely a common use-case for me.)
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17440555, vor 2 MonatenHow can you support nonstandard functionality like tree tabs but NOT pagination? One of the most basic elements of browser navigation for decades, even before tabs? Firefox by default is capable of storing and restoring page serializations of tabs. TSM can't carry that forward? There's something inscrutable about how open-source Firefox stores this data?
Hope I don't have to explain why, especially in the HTML5 era, a user might prefer to paginate over opening a new tab for every single webpage. Not to make a competition out of different wishlists for this extension, but it boggles my mind that there could even be asks or feedback overlooking this fundamental part of session maintenance. For me, it's the difference between the add-on being a lifesaver and mostly useless. I thought I found a great solution to a terrible problem, but not at all. Currently, not at all.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17427021, vor 2 MonatenOne of the top 10 extensions for Firefox and I like it a lot, but still some suggestions:
1. please give us an option to give saved sessions another background color in the tab list.
2. Put the saved sessions on top or alternatively give us a button to easily switch between "saved / collection" and "auto save".
3. We need an option to mark tabs in a session and move it / them within the session AND between sessions. Example: mark 3 tabs in auto saved session A and drag and drop them into session B or (most likely more practical) mark them, click on "copy", switch to session B and "paste" them.