- von Jeffrey Arts, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThere is a minimum time of 10 seconds, which makes it unusable for me. Would have preferred if this add-on would have thrown me an error that it might not work if I go below this author-defined treshold. Since in my use case the motivation for adding this treshold does not apply
- von KasiKuula, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenGood start, but needs ui features to be more user friendly.
Page reload settings saved from menu.
Default reload settings.
Do not reload if tab is active, could just add X minutes to check active status again.
Icon menu do not show fully when in overflow menu.
Just to name a few.
- von witrak(), vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIf you want the page on the tab to be refreshed only in case when you don't do anything on it for some time this add-on will not help you! (It should be clearly stated in the description.)
Even if you just changed the contents of the tab the extension will reload it again when the countdown timer reaches 0.
This is useful ONLY if you don't touch the page and want it to be periodically reloaded.
- von RJVB, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis does what it should do (which is a feature that shouldn't require an extension!). I need it to remain logged in on a forum that has become incapable to remember me.
Sadly I can only give it 2 starts because it will reload the page even if I'm in the middle of typing a (long) reply. I don't know if and how it could detect an input form with unsaved changes but it should, ideally!
Alternatively, it could offer to open all links from an auto-reloading page in a new page, that could work too.
- von Taliesin, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI have previously found this a great tool. However the Firefox extension is currently broken. While it still appears to be working, you can't tell whether it is enabled or not. Often the interface just goes blank and is no longer configurable.