- von hmijail, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFor those wanting to use the Ctrl+Tab hotkey, note that you can use that without add-ons by configuring browser.ctrlTab.sortByRecentlyUsed in about:config!
- von Freddy , vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks a lot for this add-on! I was very used to FLST and really missed it.
Just one thing: when using any of the add-ons to unload/discard tabs (I tried many), the new option to skip unloaded tabs does not work. In the Recent Tabs List these unloaded tabs are not greyed out.
I really hope you can fix this!
P.S.: Yes, it is fixed now in 2.0.3! Thanks for responding so quickly.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 MonatenThank you for mentioning this issue. I created this problem in version 2.0.1 when I modified the code for hidden tabs. Should be fixed now in version 2.0.3.
- von Lyubomir, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAn awesome add-on! Works Perfectly.
Be sure to uncheck "Keep open in same window" to save some clicks after switching to different tab is done.
As a recommendation i would suggest to make the dark mode remove the blue to be removed and replaced with a different shade of grey to look better/easier to the eyes.
- von McGerhart, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice Addon. I would need an option "Load all tabs to the right".
Is this possible ?
Answer to your answer:
Sorry to write here, but it does not seem possible to write more than ONE comment in this FF addon website. Am i right ? Why that ??
If to answer "in addition" because your (and all other such tab-reload-systems) dont work on my system. In the old golden days of Tab-Mix-Plus the tabs did REALLY load, with your tab-Reload-system they DONT load.
I always hav to click on a tab und then wait until the website really appears.
Is this a problem of my system ?
Do they really open at your system ?
I have a session manager and want to load lets say 10 Tabs, clear them, then the next 10 ones.
It also does not work if i mark these 20 Tabs by FF und then command "load them all".
Thanks for your answer.
Just noticed that i cannot load your option menu, also the option-Interface is lacking, so i think its a problem of my system. Maybe one of the other addons makes a problem, as i did install FF new a a few days ago.
But it remains: "open to the right" would be very helpful for me. I hope i can repair my system soon. Thanks.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 Jahren(Feb. 1) Thank you for your review. Do you mean instead of (or in addition to) "Reload All Tabs", you need "Reload Tabs to the Right" ?
If I understand correctly, I probably can add that as an option.
(Feb. 8) Thank you for the additional info. The Reload All Tabs works on tabs restored from previous sessions using the built-in session restore feature (first checkbox on the Options/Preferences page).
I don't know why my add-on doesn't "see" the tabs restored by the session manager extension. Maybe I can test that later -- is it Tab Session Manager? Meanwhile, your session manager extension might have a setting or its author might have advice on how to force a reload of the restored tabs.
You also can post a new "issue" on the Github site for this extension at https://github.com/jscher2000/switch-to-previous-active-tab/issues .
Also, if the Options panels don't look like the screenshots listed here on the Add-ons site, you could share a screenshot there.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14684542, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoes exactly needed, although i wish that there was a keyboard shortcut to switch to previous active tab!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenHi, I added the following keyboard shortcut in version 1.8: Alt+Shift+Left Arrow. Using Ctrl+Alt+Left Arrow might be more comfortable. You can change it through the Add-ons page. See: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/manage-extension-shortcuts-firefox
- von korkythecat, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHad this addon installed for a while and i really like it. It makes up some way for when I used to a able to click on a tab to return to previous. Tab mix plus I think.