- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Zeeno, vor 2 JahrenExactly what i was looking for.
Better than the multi-account container extension from mozilla(I just use it to "manage" my containers).
It's just one click to show all containers and one another to open tabs in it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Ruben, vor 4 JahrenThis is so useful for me - having different 'hats' and organisations I do work for I use it every day. Also for testing websites with different user-roles, and for general privacy, its invaluable. The multi-account container tool by itself doesn't cut it because inevitably open tabs in the wrong account. One improvement - if it worked on a blank tab - ie when you first open a new tab, it could already reload in the profile you want, then I could remove the multi-account button all together, that would be nice.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Giraldi, vor 5 JahrenMust-have, definitely! If only it can switch containers without reloading, though.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 JahrenDue to limitations on what add-ons are allowed to do related to web security, tabs can't actually change containers. This add-on is a work around this limitation: it's not changing the tab, but rather duplicating the tab into a new one that comes inside a container. It's therefore inevitable for it to reload the page and also lose the tab's history.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Alexey Murz Korepov, vor 6 JahrenVery useful on desktop, but don't switch containers on Android version
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 JahrenThis was an oversight on my part, since I don't access to the Android version. The add-on will be officially declared as non-compatible with Android in the following version.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Matt, vor 6 JahrenI haven't used containers much, but I would like to, and FF Quantum as-is just doesn't suffice. As a web designer, Reddit moderator, and as a serious power user, sometimes I need to access pages without being logged into my main accounts, or preview CSS/layout changes, and even work on multiple accounts at a time. This plugin makes it far easier to utilize Containers as they should be.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12889199, vor 6 JahrenEDIT: It now works perfectly after installing Deja Vu's FOSS fonts!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Mike, vor 6 JahrenI don't know how this isn't part of the default container add-on. It's absolutely necessary so you can assign sites to the proper containers as you encounter them.