- von Major Profit, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI use it mainly for a function that is in the Opera web-browser and that is when you highlight a text a pop-up appears with the word/function Copy and a search function (Google search). The pop-up has two positions which to choose from where it appears and that is enough for me. Until now i was using Opera because of that function (and the pip-function) and now finely i can start using Firefox as my main web-browser instead.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13806272, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFind "open in new background tab" option. Thanks so much to DanielUPDATE: You are welcome!
Already exists! :) Please check the addon options and, under "Popup/icons behaviour", change the value for "Left mouse button click" or "Middle mouse button click". You have a few options, among them "Open in new tab".
Thanks for the review!
- von e2li, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHello. There is one problem. When searching for Russian words on one of the resources, they turn into an abra cadabra. As an example, the word "authors" turns into "РђРІС‚РѕСЂС‹ ". Is there anything you can do about this?Hello! Thanks for the review and sorry for the delay, I don't come here often. :) The best way to ask these is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It's possible that the search engine you are using uses a different text encoding than UTF-8, requiring conversion of characters in the URL. Please select that engine in the options page and try changing its "Text encoding" to KOI8-R or KOI8-RU, for example. This involves a bit trial and error, but one of them may work, since these are encodings commonly used for Russian words. :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12580344, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add-on is great. However, there is a problem I met. The context menu search doesn't work with the search engine added by selecting a seach.json.mozlz4 file. The search engine I added manually works well although. Hope to fix it.Yeah, this was definitely a problem in version 3.40.2, which was brought to my attention by some helpful users on GitHub. :) Thanks for reporting it too!
Version 3.40.3 should fix this.
And thank you very much for the review!
- von emvaized, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenЛучшее расширение из всех подобных! На Хроме и близко аналогов по кастомизации нет.
Еще бы конечно возможность сразу отображать конвертированную цену или переведенный текст в превью, но это уже многого хочу)
5 из 5!Sorry for replying in English, but for me it's either that or Portuguese! ;)
There were several times I found myself wishing for a way to convert a price just by selecting it, so I understand the need for this. I still haven't thought of a decent way to implement something like that in SSS. Maybe some day...?
Thanks a lot for the review!