- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon pkoepke, vor 4 JahrenNot only does this use an excessive amount of CPU (terrible battery drain on Android), it really should be removed from Firefox add-ons because it's spyware.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15088028, vor 4 JahrenVery performance heavy, uninstalled because of it. Was taking like 60% of my CPU, and from what i've heard, is really invasive about privacy. So fuck it.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14982694, vor 4 JahrenUsing way too much CPU, disabling it dropped firefox idle CPU usage from 20-30% to 1-3%. (Tested on Ubuntu and Arch Linux, on an Intel i7 6th gen laptop CPU)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon jupiter2, vor 5 JahrenAccording to an explosion of articles on this extension: (one from robertheatonDOTcom) "since January 2017, Stylish has been augmented with bonus spyware that records every single website ... its 2 million other users visit"
Let that sink in... Every. Single. Website. Recorded and Saved.
My understanding was that they were removed from both Mozilla and Chrome stores. Shocked to see them back here after the base betrayal of their userbase. Shame on Mozilla for allowing this. This should be a lifetime ban!
Use STYLUS (github) instead. Use this extension at your own risk. (forewarned in forearmed)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon TwoCables, vor 5 JahrenThis is my first time trying Stylish in Firefox Quantum. I expected the same full-screen experience that I've been enjoying in older versions of Firefox. Instead, I had about 15% of full-screen to use. So, this sucks. I'm not going to spend hours writing code in a tiny box. Are you kidding me? I'll avoid Stylish in Firefox Quantum. Good lord.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon RevMrSubG3N3, vor 5 JahrenI have facebook and twitter blocked and using a VPN, so your site userstyles.org isn't usable. Lame. If I can't even see the styles available because I don't need to use your friends hackshack make you no better. Hackshack is what you are until you let up on the snooping. There is a difference in functional access and being a jerk. I will quit being lazy and write my own CSS thank you for the fun we had, goodbye until your site is usable without opening up my soul