Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14037566, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love the simplicity of this add-on, and prefer a simple text box over 'entries'-based notes in most to do lists or reminders etc.
One possible bug (running firefox 60.0.1 on ubuntu) - when the box is resized using the bottom right corner of the text box, it does not remember the new size. This of course doesn't make it unusable and I will be using it a lot.
Thanks for making this!
- von PickOne, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI really like the application, but can you please tell me if there is any way to remove the Clear button? Theres no need for that button because maybe someone click it from mistake and he lose everything... I done it first time, thinking that it is Close button, being in a hurry... it happens. I tried to remove the button by changing the userchrome.css from firefox, but it is not working...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13160986, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenNot working after updating to firefox 57.The note box is not appearing after clicking on the icon.
- von Florin, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is exactly what I needed: a quick access area for scribbling notes which is persistent accross tabs. Thank you very much for this addon!
One improvement I could think of is to make the "Clear" button smaller and maybe make it harder to access, to make it harder to click the button by accident.
- von Ian Thomas, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenJust provides an editable text box that is shared across all pages. Notes aren't saved against a URL and you can't create multiple notes.This extension was built for provide a simple popup where one can scribble something that's stored and retrieved whenever the button popup is opened. It doesn't support mapping against URLs, that's not the intended behavior. May be this is not the addon which suits your need.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 5974554, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI'm sure it's a good add-on, but with every update of firefox, some of my add-ons don't get updated for a while, and I want to take easily found notes, with a little icon on the menu bar that lists each particular add-on.
If you can do THAT, I would love to revisit this review and rave about it! :)