Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10206391, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI honestly don't get it.
You click the button, a box opens where you can put notes, but it doesn't 'stick' to the web page you're currently on, and you can't put a unique note on a different page?? It's just one page for everything.
I just can't see the practical use of this.
- von PERCE-NEIGE, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenEdit: sometimes it lost the whole text, so I edit this review to give only one star. (Maybe it was because I pasted the text instead of typing it, but anyway, it should save pasting texts as well). Should have a "save" button.
Good for a To-do list for instance.
Works well, and keeps well the text. I would like an improvement to have a per-site note, and formatting options (image, links, bold, loading a small txt.file..), at least some basic one. As it is now, it's very simple and basic, which can be good, but it should tell us where the file is stored.
- von eUROs, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe idea behind this addon is very good! BUT as i have tested it, the text can not be retained as soon as I close the box. The text disappears. And also I noticed that they haven't been updated this extension since November 2017.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14037566, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love the simplicity of this add-on, and prefer a simple text box over 'entries'-based notes in most to do lists or reminders etc.
One possible bug (running firefox 60.0.1 on ubuntu) - when the box is resized using the bottom right corner of the text box, it does not remember the new size. This of course doesn't make it unusable and I will be using it a lot.
Thanks for making this!
- von PickOne, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI really like the application, but can you please tell me if there is any way to remove the Clear button? Theres no need for that button because maybe someone click it from mistake and he lose everything... I done it first time, thinking that it is Close button, being in a hurry... it happens. I tried to remove the button by changing the userchrome.css from firefox, but it is not working...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13160986, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenNot working after updating to firefox 57.The note box is not appearing after clicking on the icon.
- von Florin, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is exactly what I needed: a quick access area for scribbling notes which is persistent accross tabs. Thank you very much for this addon!
One improvement I could think of is to make the "Clear" button smaller and maybe make it harder to access, to make it harder to click the button by accident.
- von Ian Thomas, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenJust provides an editable text box that is shared across all pages. Notes aren't saved against a URL and you can't create multiple notes.This extension was built for provide a simple popup where one can scribble something that's stored and retrieved whenever the button popup is opened. It doesn't support mapping against URLs, that's not the intended behavior. May be this is not the addon which suits your need.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 5974554, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI'm sure it's a good add-on, but with every update of firefox, some of my add-ons don't get updated for a while, and I want to take easily found notes, with a little icon on the menu bar that lists each particular add-on.
If you can do THAT, I would love to revisit this review and rave about it! :)