Bewertet mit 3,2 von 5 Sternen
3,2 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15037318, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIT WORKS!! I am located in the UK but I want to see US sites and various ones were blocked, as various US sites do not want to bother with the stupid regulations in place for EEA countries (you cannot see the US site and instead you get the stupid message:
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.)
Using this addon Stealthy, I was able to access the US version of various US web sites that either were blocked to access for me with my UK location or that were simply showing me the stupid warning message related to EEA countries, preventing me from seeing the content on the US site!
- von William, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWas working well and has done for 4 years (I have the pro version) - had a few initial problems, but they were sorted quickly. However, after Firefox updated to v.71 it refuses to work. I have reported it, and the developer said it was sorted and to re install updated add on, which I have done - but it still refuses to function. The developer, has in the past, been very helpful in resolving any issues which might come up and to be fair going on past experience I would have given it 5 stars, but because of the current problem, which is irritating I give it 4
- von btnet, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenБесполезное расширение. Разработчики зря тратят своё время и время пользователей. А что, сразу нормально всё сделать не судьба? Не дополнение , а прикол какой то.
- von Sherwood Fox, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe whole point of wanting/needing/having to use a VPN such as this was in order for us/you/me to remain...Hidden...Unknown...Away from spying eyes; in other words to be as completely ANONYMOUS as you could be. So what the Frackin' hell happened? I don't want to have to register with any S.O.B. to use software I haven't even had the chance to try out. Heck! I don't want to register period...its not like we're gonna be swapping Xmas Cards...is it? :) lol
VPN software developers are steadly becoming as draconian, demanding and bullying as those other Nosy...Spying...Data-Mining...Control freaking B******S such as Google, Microsoft, Avast and blah, blah, blah.
The internet is falling apart rapidly and too many of its users are to Fracking lazy to fight back. In about 10 years time the internet will not be worth using because it will be too controlled by all the wrong frackin' people/Corporations/Spy Agency's. UNLESS we can advance underground Tek so far freaking out there ahead of the NSA and the like, so that we can get some independence and freedom back! So get your heads together all you Anonymous non forgetting superstar cyber genious inventors of 'FU Software' and lets take OUR Frakking cyberspace back from the greedy monopolizing dictator NumbNuts currently killing our lives and world.
Are any of you aware that China (and most likely Iran etc.) has been buying up most of the software businesses that offered anonymity programs to repressed citizens around the world? I was talking of this to a Techie back in June of 2018 and they were totally unaware of this matter. Neither were they aware of the SKYPE, owned by Microsoft, deals being done with the Chinese government.
One last thing before I fade away! How many of you are wondering about the odd things, the site refusals (especially from Google) and the no choice aggreements everyone is being forced to accept since the new Data Protection laws are being implemented around the internet. Company's are using the new DP laws to royally Frak us all and our politicians are letting them get away with it!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13640878, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenХотел попробовать PRO-версию приложения Stealthy. По ошибке оплатил не 1 месяц, а 1 год. Сразу же написал в поддержку заявление с описанием ситуации с просьбой возврата денег. Ответа не дождался. Потом писал ещё дважды - в чат и на электронную почту. Прошёл уже почти месяц, и я до сих пор не дождался ни ответа, ни денег. На сайте у них есть информация о "30-days money-back guarantee". Но, судя по тому, что на связь они упорно не выходят, то похоже кинут с возвратом.