- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Mark Craig, vor 4 JahrenDoes not work, period. I use Thunderbird, another Mozilla property (still, at least in name if an unwanted bastard child) to manage RSS feeds, and there is one site with a feed that insists on delivering HTTP links in the feed rather than HTTPS. When I click on those HTTP links in the header of the feeds in Thunderbird, Firefox now refuses to open them, so I needed something to correct the site's carelessness. Smart HTTPS claims to do that but it doesn't: the links when injected into Firefox still aren't converted and still fail.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Vinaes, vor 4 Jahrenedit: I am once craving for this add-ons everytime setting up a browser, now its main functionality which is finding a https version of the website and change into it, while ready to fallback when it found no https version, already implemented in all major internet browser.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon reubot, vor 4 JahrenLatest version does not work, had to revert to 0.2.5
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon sanyy, vor 4 JahrenI'm rating the 0.2.6 with * and this one 0.2.9 with 3*.
- settings are saved again
- does not always activate the https version of a site
(automatic rules are disabled, time increased 30s)
Test it with some non-HSTS site like: