- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon -, vor 5 JahrenVery nice. Few times it opens empty window while popup conversion is succesful. I'd like to remove some more redirect info from links. If you're getting twitter emails, for example, they have agressive "t.co" links, which are converted to "goo.gl" links but still carry all snitching parameters in URL.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Bossa Nova, vor 5 JahrenRecently, I started to get lots of "I'm not a robot" captchas from Google. I'm investigating why I'm getting them. Could they be caused by this add-on (doing something Google doesn't like)?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon CanIregisterThisTime, vor 5 JahrenTerrific extension. Easy to use and works.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon lee terry, vor 5 JahrenWas having problems with a site that uses http://linkshrink.net/ with there links and after trying almost every other addon I found for firefox this one finally worked.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon mborsik, vor 6 JahrenDoes what it promises, has log, options, works on quantum. Should be built in natively, really:)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon UrbanX-Coder, vor 6 JahrenI'm having little issue with google drive. I have to disable this addon every time to be able download something from google drive. i hope there will be an update or a way to fix this.
The addon works perfectly. No more re directing to sites i don't want.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 5623393, vor 6 JahrenThe Add works better than other of your type, works perfect.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Wok, vor 6 JahrenVery convenient.Can you please check https://github.com/sblask/webextension-skip-redirect/issues/30 and let me know there whether this solution would fix your oauth problems? Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Threesom666, vor 6 JahrenJust like the other Reviewer I created my account just to give this addon a great review. Knowing the more links I use the more ads, crap, and hoggage I get on my pc. I decided to research a way to stop all those links at the bottom of the browser before I get to my destination. I found zero to none pages out there. Bumped into this addon by accident and ever since Ive been using it it has been a blast. Gone are all those unnecessary links and the browser is much quicker and faster. Less hog and no ads. This addon should also be an adblocker of some sort and an cpu saver. I like how simple and useful it is. Without any flashyness. The new update is incredible and very effective. They added a few useful options and its much more active in blocking everything. I love it and the creator doesnt get enough created. It is on my list of must haves!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon kafene, vor 6 JahrenI don't like to spend my time observing which pages are redirecting and how, and writing custom rules for them, so this is perfect for a minimal-configuration-required option.
I especially like that I can quickly enable and disable the popup notification from the browser action panel to debug unwanted redirect blocks, and then quickly add them to the whitelist without opening a settings page.
Thank you Sebastion for making this and thank you also for updating it to be a WebExtension to remain usable in future versions of Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Redacted, vor 6 JahrenSo if you're like me you were using the now dead Clean Links (R.I.P) and in search for a replacement "url cleaner" that iss e10s and also Multiprocess compatible (FF57+).
Well look no farther! It's this add-on right here.
I've tried a lot of these url "cleaners" and all of them have some kind of flaw, either they only cover specifically Google or "insert popular search engine here" or were designed for a specific kind of link, but with all of them I always came across something that they would not "clean", so I had to keep searching.
Finally found this one and it just works for everything I've thrown at it, which is great!
Before v2.1.5 it had this annoying pop up that told you that a link was cleaned with no way to turning the popup off, but with v2.1.5 and up, there is now an option to turn this notification off to better suit how you want. It literally became perfect with this update.
Dev seems like a great guy too, and is open to suggestions/ideas for this add-on over on his Github page, I know this it is a dumb thing to add in a review about the "add-on", but this gets a plus from me because that just means issues will get fixed instead of getting ignored.
I also just made this Firefox account so I could review it because it's just that good.
My God I'm a shill. :/
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon jtojnar, vor 6 JahrenThe new release is amazing. Previously, I often missed that the extension was enabled and was wondering why a certain site does not work. The notifications solve this problem. Also good to see the extension was converted to WebExtension.Thanks! This was exactly my problem, that's why I added the notification. A lot of people didn't like it though, that's why it's configurable now ;-)