Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von irripod , vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenOnce upon a time, in a different galaxy, this addon was of real use. Its original function – that of indicating similar sites – has already been buried in the ninth tab of an otherwise useless interface for ages. Now, for some mysterious reason I'm not inclined to elucidate, even that bit of functionality is gone, and only the first three tabs are operable. Which leaves me with no reason to keep this addon in my browser any more.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14536565, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe panel that opens up only shows the middle portion of the panel, but there's no way to enlarge the viewing area to see the whole thing, and since there's no scrollbar, I'm unable to see any whole item of information.
Used to not have this problem. Update awhile ago caused the change. I assumed it would eventually get fixed, but it's probably been two years. I'll probably uninstall. Only reason I gave it two stars is that it does still seem to pull semi-helpful data. Just can't really read it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12798398, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIn it's previous version this addon is 4 stars, but now there is a new version.
Problems with the new version:
1) Harder to get to important numbers (like number of visits). For all users I know it's the most important number. Now you need to scroll down to get it, slows research a lot.
2) Eats a lot of CPU and memory, much more than the previous version. Now I need to switch off addon frequently to free resources. [I'm using Mac and up-to-date browser]
Update: checked addon on Windows, the same problem with memory usage. When you switch off addon, in-use RAM falls immediately and abruptly. The more tabs you have open, the more severe the problem is.