Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
- von hair pulling, vor 12 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI think the concept for the add-on is ingenius. However, when I first fired it up to seemed to do some strange things to my Adwords results.
Not sure if this is some sort of Adware, or what....
- von http://quickweightlossresources.com/, vor 12 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI very often use seoquake to improve my pagerank, and only one month, my pagerank higher.
- von mamboze, vor 12 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSQ looks to be very fully featured (I haven't explored it in depth yet) and probably very much up to the task BUT it has for me one big negative. SQ does not uninstall. Install it and it seems you are stuck with it.
I've been thru the uninstall/restart FF cycle 3 times and still SQ is sitting in the add-ons window and in the Tools menu. This is an unacceptable restriction on users' right of choice.
The low rating refers only to this uninstall problem, apart from this issue, SQ seems to do all that is claimed.
- von MattPerkins, vor 12 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenthis is one of three seo add-ons i use. add with fire analytics and search status and you have your own complete seo suite for firefox. you cant get a more complete suite for free.
- von Alaa.Attiya, vor 12 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat SEO tool, but it is far from perfect.
- The advertisement block is really annoying.
- SeoQuake results are not displayed properly when using other Google extensions like GooglePreview.
- Not ALL options can be turned on/off.
I had to edit the code in order to fix the first two problems.
- von Jayen, vor 12 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenOk, the actual add-on is excellent, it give you so much info right away it's great. As long as you make sure you use it only when doing SEO work i don't think it will give you problems with G (it hasn't with me yet)
But, and it's a pretty big but, it does look like they grab the Adsense IDs off of the websites you visit, inc your sites, when you use it and then use those IDs for their adsspy.com serves, where they sell information about all the dicerent sites Adsense publishers have under there adsense account!
I asked them politely about where they got the IDs info from and they chose to leave my comment awaiting moderation but did accept other comment that came days later!
This basically confirmed my concerns which is why i've made this review.
Here's my origional comment left on their blog, lets see if they decide to awnser it here????
MY ORIGINAL BLOG COMMENT ON SEOQUAKE.COM:
Well the only question i have is how are you gathering all the adsense IDs?
When i use the SeoQuake add-on do you collect the adsense ids from the sites i visit? If so, does it only happen when i have the SeoQuake add-on turned on? Or does it only happen when i have adsSpy turned on?
Or do you collect adsense ids when we search for site rankings with your over serves, SeoDigger.com?
Or does our operation of your add-ons and website services like Seo digger have no effect on the collecting of site adsense IDs and you collect all ids through other methods that do not need us users?
The truth is i don’t think i want to use your services if you are using us users as a way to grab peoples adsense IDs!
I do think that over all your add-ons and services are great, I’m just not too keen on the whole grabbing peoples adsense IDs thing.
I await your reply
Still if you don't mind this, by the looks of things they are going to get your IDs eventually anyway :(, it is a great tool as is there SeoDigger.com website.
JayenThank you for your questions.
We collect Adsense ID checking sites from SeoDigger top 10 millions.
Which we collect by cheking Google for 60 millions keywords.
When you use SeoQuake AND AdsSpy plug in is turned ON it can send a
request to adsspy.com to get the numbers for specific IDs. (like it
gets google PR or any other stats)
If adsspy plugin is turned OFF NO INFORMATION IS SENDING.
- von Lazar Kovacevic, vor 12 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUPDATE: Something is rotten in the land of mozilla addons. Who removed my review from few days ago? Maybe database crashed, and they had to recover the backup?
Usability and functionality of seoquake are really nice, but Google got me blocked from using Google Search after I searched for few phrases on Google (as for each search, addon does additional 2xNumberOfResults queries on Google, and similar on Yahoo...). I wish seoquake was using official API's for getting info instead of page scraping.
ANOTHER UPDATE: above review by me remained due to the bug in mozilla review system.
- von meshuggah, vor 12 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis Addon makes the life of a Webdeveloper much easier, because you reach so many functions by only one click. But it's better, wehnn you disable it while only browsing the web!
- von Humpy Leftnut, vor 12 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBit clunky if you don't customize it, especially if you have your search engines set to display 100 results per page. Other than that this is an invaluable tool.