- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Feli, vor 3 MonatenExactly what I was looking for. It's not as featureful as other extensions, but you don't need to dig around in settings to configure and add websites to the whitelist like others.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Clemens Ratte-Polle, vor 3 JahrenSelf-Destructing Cookies (WebEx):
2 Options "disabled or session" are too less.
Green: Allow Cookies for this site always.
Red List: Delete Cookies on Tab Close.
Gray List: Delete Site Cookies on Browser close.
Blacklist: Block Cookies from this Site always.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13638700, vor 3 Jahren"Destroy cookies when Firefox tab is closed" works, but not "...when browser is closed", nor whitelisting.
(Firefox 68.0.2 (64 bits) on Ubuntu 18.04)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon flussence, vor 4 JahrenAdd-on immediately pops up an obnoxious full page interruption at install -- and then a second one wanting to know the reason why it's being uninstalled, where the feedback form doesn't even work. Cheap attempt at capitalising off someone else's good reputation with a knock-off product.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon frustrated, vor 4 JahrenHad high hopes but alas does not fit the bill. I Have Gmail multiple accounts open and upon closing Firefox 65.0.2 and then several minutes later I relaunched the browser and reopened Gmail I was still logged in. As far as I can tell this extension does nothing when session mode is enabled.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14469887, vor 4 JahrenThis removes cookies, Ccleaner, Iobit and other pro software does not. This is one of the few addons I would regard as necessary to have.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon jowwww, vor 4 Jahrenmissed it already. I tried a lot of cookie-blocker/eater/sucker but most cant keep up to perform because of so many shortcomings.
Thanks for picking it up!