Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Works correctly for search engines with some missing information (ex. favicon).
- Works correctly on clean environment.
- Don't detect newly opened tabs as search result tabs, after a search with virtual search engines (form keyworded bookmarks).
- Better compatibility with recent Tree Style Tab.
- Don't detect newly opened tabs as search result tabs correctly, when any unknown exception raised while doing search.
- Drop support for Firefox 37 and older versions.
- Works correctly even if there is only the location bar with activated "UnifiedComplete" feautre on Firefox 43 and later.
- The default search engine with POST method works correctly.
- Save chosen engine to the list of recently used engines for one-off search.
- Made synchronous API free around the Places SQLite database.
- The cache of bookmarks with smart keywords are now saved into a JSON file instead of a preference.
- Detect smart keywords of bookmarks correctly on Firefox 39 and later.
- Move focus to Second Search's popup menu by the up arrow key correctly, on Linux. (regression)
- Better compatibility with new Web search UI on Firefox 35 (and later).
- Search by the default engine works correctly. (On Firefox 33, unexpected engine was used, and Firefox 34 couldn't do search.)
- Works on Nightly 37.0a1.
- Drop support for Firefox 30 and older versions
- Works correctly on the multi-process mode (E10S).
- Works correctly on Firefox 34 and later (after bug 1088660: the "one for search" feature.)
- Better compatibility with the Private Tab addon.
- Works correctly after overflow/underflow the toolbar, on Australis.
- Works on both location bar and search bar if one of them is in the menu panel, on Australis.
- Works on Nightly 32.0a1.
- Modified: "jar" archive is no longer included.
* Fixed: Clear the search term after search correctly, when it is searched by an engine in the popup.
* Modified: Clear the search term after search by default. (You can disable this feature by the configuration dialog.)
- Update for Firefox 13.0a1.
- Drop support for Firefox older than 10.
- Drop support for Thunderbird.
- Fixed: Show the caret in the search bar during the list of search engines is shown.
- Fixed: Scroll the list of search engines automatically during dragging on scroll buttons in the popup.
- Improved: Make compatible with Tab Utilities.
- Improved: Make compatible with Searchbar Autosizer.
- Improved: Make compatible with Tab Control.
- Improved: Make compatible with SearchLoad Options.
- Add Swedish locale (translated by Mikael Hiort af Ornäs)
- Fixed: "Reuse blank tab" option didn't work for search results from the default engine.
- Fixed: The context menu on the content area was unexpectedly blocked.
- Fixed: Alt key didn't invert the behavior for the focus of opened tab (foreground/background), about search results from specified engine.
- Modified: The default behavior of opened tabs is now initialized based on the preference "browser.tabs.loadInBackground" (for tabs opened by "target" attribute), instead of "browser.tabs.loadInBackground" (for tabs opened by middle click). If you want to change the current behavior directly, go to "about:config" and change the value of the preference "secondsearch.loadInBackground".
- Works on Minefield 4.0b8pre.
- Drop support for Firefox 3.0 and older versions.
* Fixed: Search results are correctly loaded into new tab even if Tab Mix Plus is installed.
* Some internal operations are brushed up.
* Modified: "by ..." disappeared from the popup.
* Updated: hu-HU locale is updated by Mikes Kaszmán István.
* Improved: Escape key always closes the Second Search popup.
* Fixed: Popup menu is re-positioned silently.
* Fixed: Dropping text onto the menu item which is same to the current engine works correctly.
* Fixed: Popup is correctly shown while dragging on the engine button even if drag-and-drop operation is allowed in the search box.
* Updated: Works on Minefield 3.1b2pre.
* Updated: Hungarian locale is updated. (by Mikes Kaszman Istvan)
* Fixed: "Allow drag-and-drop of text in the textbox" works correctly.
* Improved: Second Search shows its popup while dragging, for Firefox 3 on Mac OS X.
* Fixed: The cursor doesn't disappear on Firefox 3.
* Fixed: Items for smart keywords are correctly updated.
* Fixed: Conflict with some third-pirty's themes disappeared.
* Firefox 1.5 support dropped.
* Improved: Works on Thunderbird 2.
* Fixed: Works correctly even if there is search engine without icon.
* Modified: The default engine is listed in the popup and popuphidden event doesn't start search, for the popup which is shown by text-drop.
* Updated. Hungarian locale is updated.