Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Its now possible to change between framed multisearch and tabbed multisearch on the multisearch page
New in v.1.5.1:
No longer supports old importing setting files, which was exported using SB 1.3 and earlier. Also, its no longer possible to go directly from a SB 1.3 to SB 1.5.1 To upgrade from an earlier version, you need to upgrade in two steps, first upgrading to v.1.5 (not 1.5.1), and then to the latest version. To import old settings, you need to downgrade to SB 1.5, import, and then upgrade. The reason I removed this functionality, is that it depended on eval() calls, which are potentionally unsafe.
* Translation: Write ie "en-fr test" in location bar to translate from english to french - or use new "Dictionaries" dropdown, which lets you select between all available combinations. All searchbastard engines that supports the picked combination will appear in a tabbed multisearch.
* Autoupdate for searchbastard engines, and its also possible to subscribe to all available "dictionary engines" (that is: engines that supports the new dictionary functionality)
* Multisearch-tab improved in various ways: 1) Its much faster, because of a new loading algorithm. 2) Arrowkeys now also reacts, even though the iframe is not in focus. 3) Iconsize indicates if a tab has loaded (small = not loaded) 4) "No result" tabs are now automatically
* Its now possible to set up searchbar to behave similar to the firefox "find" feature (that is: it is opened by pressing ie ctrl+shift+f and can quickly be closed again by pressing Esc)
* After a searchuser makes a search, the searchfield is selected, which makes it fast to make another search (just start typing...)