- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13080435, vor 4 JahrenThe app doesn't work on my Windows 10 computer with a Brother printer. The selected area mode often scrambles lines and when printing a png I find large areas blank. Printing a jpg is even worse - large areas in black, using up huge amounts of ink.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon IrishStorm, vor 5 JahrenDon't waste your time on this piece of utterly useless garbage. It captures then produces nothing but a grey screen and with no options to save anything. It is pointless.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13757513, vor 5 JahrenThis feature is absolutely worthless! You cannot take a screen shop and copy the image and paste it. The image does not show up! Sucks!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13616414, vor 5 JahrenLa capture ne correspond pas à la zone sélectionnée et je ne vais pas modifier la résolution de mon écran simplement pour effectuer quelques captures.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13483568, vor 5 JahrenCould not extend down to the bottom of the page so significant info was lost negating the effort. Also had trouble figuring how to close and get out of the shot.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13264841, vor 5 JahrenThis add on won't allow me to save to the folders where I want to save them. My time is valuable and I don't have time or patience the allow an add on to do what it wants to do, and then I have to go behind it and fix it; I refuse to do online storage after having so much of my life hacked in databases; can't this work for those who want to save to the nether world , and for those of us who want to save it to specific files on our computer? Is that really too much to ask?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon gascar2, vor 5 JahrenHave to disable Re-enable when trying , then Doesn't work without faffing. Clips don't go to clipboard and can't paste anywhere else. Quicker to use ScrPrnt and Paint.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon VanguardLH, vor 5 JahrenAwesome Screenshot 3.0.21
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP-1
Takes forever to capture (using this Mozilla page for testing a capture). If I change focus to another window, even just Notepad, the capture is aborted in Firefox. I'd wait for over 12 minutes for a page capture while resisting to change focus to other windows and still the add-on failed: just a constant worthless "Capturing" message. Great, a super-slow add-on that won't continue the capture if focus changes to another window while waiting for their capture to do anything. Other capture programs (e.g., Nimbus Screenshot and Pearl Crescent Page Saver) are immediate when I capture a page (but those others have a short remaining lifetime since they are not Web Extension add-ons). This add-on is unusable (in my setup as noted above).