- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Bigfoot, vor 2 JahrenWhy and how have we gotten to the point that we dont own anything, we allow ourselves to pay a subscription to junk. remember when we bought a PC game (or mac for those other folks ;), for about $40 and aside from giving your sxchool friends a copy it then belonged to 'us', the whole game wihtout a dollar package here and a monthly payment there. I can just take a picture of my screen with my phjone or my actual camera rather then allow myself to be another reason for this madness to continue. sorry for my rant im just fed up with the greed
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon justdave, vor 2 JahrenIt works well as a screen capture. However the record function requires you to create account and save to their cloud. I don't want to save to someones cloud I want to save to computer to a folder I decide on. I'm not into sharing personal info with companies.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16380553, vor 2 JahrenAnother "kind of free" thing that you MUST create an account for, MUST log in to use, MUST put up with pesterware and generally isn't really a handy little add-on so much as a semi crippled app which needs you to use their own site - cannot use remotely / offline etc .
Not a good app and capture area seems to have bugs.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17085452, vor 2 JahrenNone of the capture buttons work. Created "free" account, too, and still nothing works. I'm using Firefox 93.0 (64-bit). It all worked before, now nothing works except the "SELECT A LOCAL IMAGE" button.
If tech support can help me, I'd be glad to change my rating.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon srjjio, vor 2 JahrenBe careful, this addon has installed adware on my computer :(
Also you need to create an account to use it and you cannot adjust the size of the frame record nor crop the record.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Rendered, vor 3 JahrenWouldnt take any screenshots at all. I was trying to take a screenshot of a webpage i made offline, and it wouldnt give me the option. I then went to any other page, and the option came up finally. I clicked entire page screenshot to see what quality it would be and it just sat there at 0 percent for a minute. Worst page screenshot addon ive ever used. I tried using an account to. It didnt change anything.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon fotomatt, vor 3 JahrenCaptures only a portion of the selected area and selecting a larger area in order to compensate does not work. Also, many of the 5-star reviews look fake. Judgement: Don't waste your time with this.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15330040, vor 3 JahrenNear worthless. Today in connection with an identity theft matter I was asked to send a screenshot of my bank statement. Awesome screenshot would not perform as advertised. Wouldn't copy the area of page I selected. Wouldn't copy the visible part of page. Would ONLY copy whole page, which was too large to email. Ended up taking a photo of my screen. Immediately uninstalled your crappy extension. Will inform others of my problems via social media.