Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Support e10s using frame script and message managers.
- Dropped support for Conkeror, at least temporarily. I don't have the time right now to test whether it supports the message manager interface.
- Put all scripts in strict mode.
- Implemented configurable keyboard shortcut for opening "Saved Passwords" window.
- Added "Visit site(s)" menu item to list in Saved Passwords and SeaMonkey Data Manager. Opens each selected item's host URL in a separate tab. Works non-web browsers like Thunderbird too, in which case the Protocol Service called to use the default application for each URL (usually your web browser).
- Disabled all locales except en-US for now. Else users of other supported locales can't use, since the new locale strings are missing at the moment.
- Improved apparent organization of prefwindow.
- Dropped prefwindow unpersist code from firstrun.jsm, since it doesn't work anyway, and the vast majority of users aren't affected.
- Other, minor improvements to the code.
- Updated compatibility.
- Added option to select and scroll to a login in the Saved Passwords list when it's first opened.
- Combined "other" type into "annotated" type in editor.
- The editor now allows editing any combination of logins regardless of their types; the "Type" section is now removed when editing multiple logins to reflect this fact.
- Simplified install manifest to list translators for each locale only under their own locales. That saves quite a few KiB in size.
- Improved look of menu-button in Saved Passwords for Windows and Mac OS X. Thanks to Robert Janc for assistance with the Mac part.
- Changed presentation of editor dialog: now all possible fields are visible at all times; the ones that don't pertain to the current login type are disabled. This allowed me to make the window non-resizable and stop persisting the dimensions, which should eliminate problems with the window being too small because the contents have become larger.
- Added feature to rename "Saved Passwords" menu item for those who want to make it less obvious.
- Added option to always show passwords, including in the Saved Passwords dialog. Unfortunately, there is a dilemma regarding the master password prompt: if I prompt for it, there is a possibility it has already been prompted for immediately before; if I don't prompt for it, it probably won't get prompted for at all except the first time the dialog shows during a session. I leave it to the user to decide which is less undesirable but err on the side of caution for the default.
- Attempting to optimize first-run module.
- Added some updated locales.
- Minimized use of XPath.
- Loosened form matching logic: no longer requires name attributes.
- Handling of show/hide now focuses the newly-visible button for better accessibility.
- Added page context menu items for manipulating logins associated with a web form directly. These are made to work very similarly to those in Mobile Saved Password Editor.
- Renamed "HTTP authentication" login type to "Annotated" while making it work with non-HTTP authentication logins (an example being Sync). Accordingly, I also renamed the "HTTP realm" field to "Annotation".
- Rearranged icon files so all are in the skin directory; packed the 29px, 24px, 19px, and 16px icons into a single file for use with the "-moz-image-region" style rule. The 32px and 64px ones must exist as individual files since they are referenced from places that don't accept icon-set images.
- Converted first-run component to a module. This solves the problem of unreliable behavior in opening a new tab, since I can now use an overlay to import the module on window load. The module runs once on application startup and leaves no objects where it is imported.
- Updated welcome page to mention the new commands in the context menu.