Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Added page context menu items for manipulating logins associated with a web form directly. These are made to work very similarly to those in Mobile Saved Password Editor.
- Renamed "HTTP authentication" login type to "Annotated" while making it work with non-HTTP authentication logins (an example being Sync). Accordingly, I also renamed the "HTTP realm" field to "Annotation".
- Rearranged icon files so all are in the skin directory; packed the 29px, 24px, 19px, and 16px icons into a single file for use with the "-moz-image-region" style rule. The 32px and 64px ones must exist as individual files since they are referenced from places that don't accept icon-set images.
- Converted first-run component to a module. This solves the problem of unreliable behavior in opening a new tab, since I can now use an overlay to import the module on window load. The module runs once on application startup and leaves no objects where it is imported.
- Updated welcome page to mention the new commands in the context menu.
- Moved Master Password prompt to after the editor window is already displayed, in an attempt to resolve reported issue with the prompt appearing behind the Saved Passwords window on recent Firefox under Windows 7.
- Split Show/Hide button into two separate buttons, in order to get rid of redundant strings in locale properties files.
- Split locale files into window-specific files.
- fi: Jiipee (BabelZilla)
- Updated pt-BR, pt-PT, and zh-TW locales.
- Updated compatibility for Conkeror.
- Renamed references to Firefox menu (Windows and Linux) to be less obscure.
- Updated welcome page text to better reflect reality (e.g. context menu).
- Increased welcome page delay timer from 3000 to 3500.
- Switched to using 32px icon as small add-on icon, only as icon.png (removed <iconURL> element in install.rdf). Switched to using 64px icon in welcome page. Deleted 32px and 48px icons from skin directory, as they are no longer being used.
- Deleted chrome/icons, since those icons are not used much.
- Ran remaining icons through pngcrush to reduce their size.
- Fixed another bug related to SeaMonkey Data Manager.
- el: George Malamas "Grg68" (BabelZilla)
- Updated eo locale
- hsb-DE: milupo (BabelZilla)
- Changed password editor window to not ask for Master Password for an initially shown password if passwords are already being displayed in the Saved Passwords list.
- Added option to have password in editor window be shown if and only if passwords are being shown in the Saved Passwords list.
- New feature: when using "Guess from current page", in case there is more than one suitable login form, allow the user to select among them using buttons next to the "Guess" button.
- Made guessing work with XHTML (application/xhtml+xml).
- Added tooltip to menu items.
- New feature: multiple selections now allowed for editing. Useful if, for instance, you have similar credentials on many sites, or many accounts on one site, and you need to change them en masse.
All of the selected logins must be of the same type (web form, HTTP, other). Fields that differ among the selections are represented by a light checkerboard pattern, indicating an indeterminate value. Anything entered in any of the fields is written to all selected logins, but fields left indeterminate are not changed.
Note that the Tags field (convenience for those with Password Tags installed) doesn't behave in the above way and in fact is turned off when editing multiple logins.
- eo: milupo (BabelZilla)
- Modified form matching for password editor: now requires username and password fields to have non-empty name attributes. For the future: implement a way for all forms considered valid to be offered to user, in case there are multiple login forms on the page.
- Fixed glitch in menu-button behavior, where it would not revert to "new" state for non-singular selections after the editor dialog was cancelled.
- zh-CN: yfdyh000 (BabelZilla)
- Fixed bug introduced in 2.0.3 making menu-button default behave incorrectly.
- Now preserves password selection (except with "New" command) and scroll position when adding/editing/cloning a password.
- Now works with SeaMonkey's new Data Manager (my own menu item and toolbar button still access the toolkit dialog).
- Fixed: list wasn't being updated after editing password if list was filtered.
- "Category" now changed to "Tags" to match renaming of Password Categories add-on to Password Tags.
- id-ID: XCen (BabelZilla)
- pl: Marcin Borowczyk "MarcinB" (BabelZilla)
- Fixed bug in form guessing algorithm, causing it to not check documents in frames as it should.
- Fixed console error caused by assuming existence of Windows app menu on all platforms.
- Fixed context menu items in password manager to work on pre-Firefox 4.0
- Added support for Spicebird
- Now fully compatible with Conkeror (and probably some other apps)
- Added menu item to app menu (Fx 4.0/Windows)
- Individual buttons in password manager changed to an intelligent menu-button
- Option to always show passwords on opening editor dialog, or remember state
- Now asks for master password only if a password is about to be shown
- Interacts with Password Categories add-on (if present) to provide an extra place to edit category names
- New button icon and logo provided by PlastikManiac
- sr: DakSrbija (BabelZilla)
- sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs "Lakrits" (BabelZilla)
- tr-TR: Anil Kilic - www.guncem.net "ua_anil", nikneyim (BabelZilla)
- Fixed to actually require master password when editing, instead of showing the editor anyway when "cancel" clicked.
- Compatibility info updated.
- Updated for Fx 4.0 compatibility (tested with 4.0b3pre).
- Fixed typo creating syntax error in es-ES locale, which made all the add-on's widgets disappear (my own fault).
- Removed unnecessary typelib for component.
- Fixed typo in Japanese (ja) localization.
- "Guess from current page" now copies username and password fields only if password field is non-empty (makes "Clone" function more useful).
- bg-BG: ExaFlop (BabelZilla).
- ja: Masahiko Imanaka (BabelZilla).
- Added option to turn Tools menu item on and off to add-on options/preferences dialog (pref itself was available as of 1.1.7).
- Added command to "clone" a login in the password manager (i.e. create a new login, but with fields pre-filled from another login), useful if you need to create a lot of similar logins. Appearance of command is configurable in options/preferences.
- Moved first-run code into a component.
- Welcome page now appears in Thunderbird (in a tab). Still nothing for Sunbird; I'd probably need to open a window.
- Made password editor text boxes take up all width not taken by other elements, so form fills window horizontally.
- sr (Serbian/Српски): Charmed94 (BabelZilla).
- Fixed: Saved Passwords dialog was non-resizable when opened through toolbar button or menu item.
- pt-PT (Portuguese-Portugal/português-Portugal): Carlos Simão "lloco" (BabelZilla).
- Made it possible to hide "Saved Passwords" menu item, using preference extensions.savedpasswordeditor.display_menuitem. Not included in preferences dialog yet.
- zh-TW (Chinese-Taiwain/漢語-臺灣; Traditional Chinese/正體字): Velociraptor (BabelZilla).
- Improved guessing code (input fields with no 'type' attribute now recognized as text type) and simplified.
vi (Vietnamese/tiếng Việt): Nguyễn Hoàng Long at timelinelive.blogspot.com "longnh" (BabelZilla).
Added support for Flock.
Also added German description to install manifest.
1.1.1: Added locales courtesy of the wonderful translators of BabelZilla:
- de-DE (German-Germany/Deutsch-Deutschland): /usr/bin/tux
- fr (French/Français): Goofy
- hu (Hungarian/Magyar): MIKES KASZMÁN István "Cashman"
- nl (Dutch/Nederlands): markh
- pt-BR (Portuguese-Brazil/Português-Brasil): Edgard Dias Magalhaes "edgard.magalhaes"
- ru (Russian): Пирятинский Виталий (Pyryatynsky Vitaly) "PiVV"
- zh-CN (Chinese-China/中文-中国; simplified Chinese/简体字): Loviny
- Expanded compatibility to SeaMonkey (2.0+), Thunderbird (3.0+), and Sunbird (1.0+).
- Made welcome page display more reliably.
- Prepared welcome page for right-to-left scripts.
- Added "Saved Passwords" command to Tools menu.
- New locale: es-ES, thanks to Ricardo A. Rivas (Rivica at gmail dot com)
- Now optionally forces login on every edit (when master password is present).
- Added first-run welcome page, based on stored add-on version.
- Added toolbar button for quick access to the Saved Passwords dialog.
- Added add-on icon.
- Added a Show/Hide button for the password field; the field now hides the password by default.