All bugs and ideas, please, post here:
Check suspicious links on Norton Safe web, WOT, and McAfee.
1. Check destination URL with Web Antivirus services!
2. Preview a Web Page in the regular window or Google incognito window.
3. Check with:
- Google Advisory
- Norton Safe Web
- DrWeb online check!
Stay one step ahead of viruses, phishing software and adware! If you are using Safe Preview, you know everything about the page you are visiting even before it opens! Regular antivirus programs analyze Web pages as they get loaded and there's always a chance they won't notice the malicious code. Safe Search, on the contrary, does the job before the page gets loaded - you just click the Safe Preview icon next to the link you are about to go to and you will see if the target page is safe or not.
- Configure how fast icon will appear and disappear.
- You can turn off any of those services
- Sometimes you need to enter Norton SafeWeb security images. Use uppercase or lowercase letters,
- Add trusted websites that you do not need to check.
We will add new features one we get fully approved. Now, addon is in queue...
Suggestions and bugs, please, submit here:http://getsatisfaction.com/fvd_suite/topics