- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon /\/\/\/, vor 5 JahrenLongtime hardcore RSS user here. This extension does basically *exactly* what I expected it to. Thank you most kindly for giving back what Mozilla has taken away from us!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon IgotaBONGO, vor 5 JahrenI'm sure my experience is not anything special, but it can't be repeated enough: THX Aurelien for compensating for Mozillas brilliant dev strategy. I guess the flat RSS code doesn't pay their bills and Pocket ( and Cliqz, and..., and...) does. Pity you had to spend your valuable time on it, and THX again you did...
For people searching to address their RSS needs: this addon BRINGS BACK the ability to view RSS feeds like you were used to do before Mozilla decided to remove it with version 64. It works brilliantly in 99% of all feeds I follow. Have to admit that there are some "news" sites, where you can encounter a "Error loading stylesheet" [ == .xsl ], but reviewing code that seems to be more the fault of these (dare I say?) amateurish news organizations than of this addon.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13623245, vor 5 JahrenA tidy replacement for the 'View RSS' feature that Firefox killed. Excellent work.
Even excellenter if it could duplicate the 'Subscribe to feed with... [external reader]".
In the meantime, I'm very impressed with the developer for making this available. My thanks.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14274527, vor 5 JahrenNice to have something close to what Mozilla destroyed. Thanks!! Hint to Mozilla, I really want Firefox to succeed, but you're making it hard.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13107594, vor 5 JahrenThis is a perfect substitute goods for removed default reader in FF 64.0!!!. I had looked for this simple and exellent add-on for 2 days
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon jupiter2, vor 5 JahrenThank you, Dev! The extension is working very well so far. I wasn't sure I was ever going to find a Feed Parser just for the xml, rss, atom files I directly link to.
Most other extensions include a complete feed management solution and I wanted to avoid bloating Firefox. This extension responds to a very specific issue with FF 64+ inability to parse rss feed files directly. Great Job on this - so very timely!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Geo, vor 5 JahrenThis extension does exactly what I wanted it to do. When I now click on my RSS feed it opens up seamlessly just like it did in FF version 63.0, before Mozilla removed the built in RSS reader. I am very happy with this extension. It does not add a lot of bells and whistles that I do not need or want. Thank you very much Aurelien.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon chris-vecchio, vor 5 JahrenI've been looking for a replacement for the default RSS previewer since it was removed from Firefox. Most extensions require opening a sidebar or contain features I will never use.
The author states that "This extension attempts to recreate.." the original previewer. I'm happy to report that this extension is nearly indistinguishable from the original.
I would rate it more than 5 stars if I could.
If you are looking to replicate the default reader's preview functionality, this is the add-on you need.
Thank you to the author for making it!