- von KataStrofY, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis is a great tool, but for some reason it keeps downloading the dictionary every time I restart firefox, which is quite anoying since it makes firefox take up necessary CPU from other applications.
For some reason, under Windows 7, Name Data 2.0.13 and newer does not want to be installed.
Under Windows 10, this doesnt seem to be a problem (latest Firefox versions on both machines, 82.0.3 64-bit).
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenThank you for the very helpful bug report! I have filed https://github.com/birtles/rikaichamp/issues/428 and will try to address it there. If you have any extra information to add that would be most helpful!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15106044, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWould be perfect, if there was on option to show transcription in Romaji (Revised Hepburn) instead of Hiragana (like sadly abandoned Perapera Japanese). Some people use it for other reasons than learning the language.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13983817, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenOften when I scroll over text, this extension will do nothing until I turn it off and on again. It happens so often as to be incredibly frustrating. I really liked this extension otherwise.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12814485, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNext best thing to rikaichan. If only it didn't alter/move the original Japanese text, it would be - dare I say - better than rikaichan. Regardless, it's better than nothing. Although finicky, it does work!
Thank you very much for taking the time to port it to Quantum, Brian Birtles. Much appreciated!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13713395, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery fast and intuitive to use, and does not behave like AIDS.
One feature I'd like to see is the ability to add different libraries to it. I'll bump this review to a 5-stair if this is implemented, but for now I'll have to go back to Rikaisama
- von Savannah, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWorks very well. I'll give it another star or two when it a look-up bar is added. I might also give it another star if it adds the option to access the preferences without navigating to them through the add-ons page; or if other languages are added.
It would also be nice if the colour of the active "理" button for the black-purple-green colour scheme was consistent with the others (that is, having the character "理" be the same colour as kanji are in the popup — in this case, purple).