- von UPukaJRm, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI think I solved the recent "not working" problem by checking the option "Enabled" (it was unchecked) and deleting the default "F2" Keyboard Shortcut. Now, long left clicks open links like they should and F2 does nothing to the add on. I tested with 0.5b12 on 78.10.1esr and across restarts. Thanks for this great add on!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 11640498, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUnfortunately... stopped working.
Hope the Dev will fix it soon in the next update.
EDIT: By doing several tests, finally I discovered that removing/reinstalling the add-on makes it work again. Perhaps this happened in my case because I'm using Nightly. So I can't really blame the add-on (deserves 5 starts).
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenLooks working for me…
Please provide more details here: https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links_WE/issues/27
Also please ensure, that used latest Right Links WE 0.5b12.
- von JD, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt's been so useful add-on but it doesn't work anymore.
YAY! It does work again! thank you!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12370795, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLatest version of today (2021/03/13) does NOT work anymore
Works again with latest version v.0.5b12 of 2021/03/14. Thanks.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 MonatenStrange... may be your issue is about broken defaults (was fixed in new v.0.5b11).
Or please provide more details here: https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links_WE/issues
Also fixed image-only links in v.0.5b12:
- von Чувак, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen1. Can you add long click right mouse button (context menu without timeout, open link with long click )?
2. Wnen i use long right click to use context menu, after timeout menu dont show, its only show when i release the button. Hmm..
- von eggyolk, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery nice add-on, thanks a lot!
I'm using it with firefox 68 ESR on a linux system with a 3-button mouse. I'm using only the "Long left-click" since the "Right-click" interferes with the context menu in an unfavorable manner.
My typical use-case: Scanning a news-portal, I open some articles in new tabs in the background via long left-clicks and then I read the articles in the tabs afterwards. However, there may be articles I want to read immediately, so I open them in a new tab in the foreground via the standard firefox middle-click shortcut.
Bottom line: Although this add-on aims at 2-button mice, it is also very useful for 3-button mice. It would be even more practical, if there were a "Long middle-click" option in the preferences: a short middle-click opens a link in a new tab in the foreground, a long middle-click opens a link in a new tab in the background. Such a feature would comply with the standard firefox mouse shortcuts. (Till the change to the WebExtensions API, the add-on "MClickFocusTab" provided exactly this feature - for me it was one of the most important add-ons. Unfortunately, it was not adapted to the WebExtensions API.)
- von Kosimek, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on. One of the reasons I finally made the switch to FF version 69+. The only issue I have is that, when I click on a link in the Bookmarks toolbar is does not open the link in a separate window (like it does when I click a link on a page) causing me to override the page I was on. Very annoying. Is there anything that can be done about that?