Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Kosimek, vor 3 Jahren
Great add-on. One of the reasons I finally made the switch to FF version 69+. The only issue I have is that, when I click on a link in the Bookmarks toolbar is does not open the link in a separate window (like it does when I click a link on a page) causing me to override the page I was on. Very annoying. Is there anything that can be done about that?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Galileo258, vor 2 MonatenIt would be perfect if we could prevent the context menu from opening when right clicking. The option extensions.rightlinks.showContextMenuTimeout set to -1 doesn't work for me.
FF107.0 RLW 0.5b12
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon UPukaJRm, vor 2 JahrenI think I solved the recent "not working" problem by checking the option "Enabled" (it was unchecked) and deleting the default "F2" Keyboard Shortcut. Now, long left clicks open links like they should and F2 does nothing to the add on. I tested with 0.5b12 on 78.10.1esr and across restarts. Thanks for this great add on!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 11640498, vor 2 JahrenUnfortunately... stopped working.
Hope the Dev will fix it soon in the next update.
EDIT: By doing several tests, finally I discovered that removing/reinstalling the add-on makes it work again. Perhaps this happened in my case because I'm using Nightly. So I can't really blame the add-on (deserves 5 starts).Looks working for me…
Please provide more details here: https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links_WE/issues/27
Also please ensure, that used latest Right Links WE 0.5b12.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon JD, vor 2 JahrenIt's been so useful add-on but it doesn't work anymore.
YAY! It does work again! thank you!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12370795, vor 2 JahrenLatest version of today (2021/03/13) does NOT work anymore
Works again with latest version v.0.5b12 of 2021/03/14. Thanks.Strange... may be your issue is about broken defaults (was fixed in new v.0.5b11).
Or please provide more details here: https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links_WE/issues
Also fixed image-only links in v.0.5b12:
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Чувак, vor 3 Jahren1. Can you add long click right mouse button (context menu without timeout, open link with long click )?
2. Wnen i use long right click to use context menu, after timeout menu dont show, its only show when i release the button. Hmm..