- von JackH3103, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat add-on. Allows you to switch between different reddit posts and the youtube comments with minimal lag.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenI've toyed around with different display settings, but I could not reproduce your alignment issue. Please take a screenshot and include some details like Firefox version and other addons that may be affecting the YouTube layout and create an issue here: https://github.com/mustafakalash/royt/issues
- von David, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe latest update increase the font size, which looks nicer to me, although a point or two lower would be fine too. Perhaps an option to set font size would be best to suit all users?
Being able to see all different reddit pages on youtube videos is one of my absolute favorite extensions on a web browser, in order to get different discussions on said videos. On chrome, alientube was good until the dev stopped support; although it was picked up and reworked on github to work wonderfully again.
Switching to firefox, i couldn't get the new alientube to work right, but this extension has been a perfectly good substitute. For a short while i couldn't get it to consistently load on all videos, even when i knew there were reddit pages on a video, they just wouldn't show up. As of recently its been perfect though, and been exactly what i want.
I'm giving it 4 stars as its almost perfect but the occasional error when reddit posts don't show up was frustrating, and a way to change the font/ scale (although i like the bigger size as of today's update)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13256157, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSometimes when I open a video the extension doesn't load anything at all and I have to refresh the page for it to appear...
If these issues would get resolved this would be an A+ extension.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13910582, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks fine. The only issue is that the font is very small and not adjustable. Otherwise works well even with the new Youtube layout.
- von endless, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDoes what is says but there doesn't seem to be a way to switch between reddit or yotube comments. I don't see any buttons to do it.
EDIT: Looks like this is fixed now
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13267396, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen...the reddit comments and the option to show them only appears when I refresh the tab. Also, as mentioned before it is completely broken with the new design. I would love to get a fixed version, as the Reddit comments are often times way more interessting than the YouTube ones.