The add-on allows user to configure their own list of most frequently visited websites, No more hassles to search for your favorite website in history or bookmarks.Key Features :
- It allows user to personalize and customize their own list of most frequently visited websites. More than 150 plus bookmarks across 9 categories.
- It has a very metro and intuitive UI and is easy to use.
- It supports keyboard shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + U) to launch the addon in firefox browser.
- User customization is persistent across multiple browsing sessions.and QuickLinks version updates.
The addon can be launched in 2 ways -
- Clicking the QuickLinks icon from the addon bar.
- Using keyboard shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + U)
For information on "How to configure my own list of most frequently websites", take a look at the images and follow the steps.How to User Configure QuickLinks v3.0Step - 1 :
Launch QuickLinks either using Keyboard shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + U) or from the widget. Select (click) the desired category to user configure QuickLinks. For example - Selecting 'Sports' category (see screenshots)Step - 2 :
Click QuickLinks logo (arrow pointing up) in the popup. The logo background should change to white indicating your selection. Select the QuickLink to configure.Step - 3 :
Click on the text that you want to configure. For example - Here we are configuring ESPN QuickLink in place of default qlink1 (see screenshots) Step - 4 :
Enter the text and URL details for your custom QuickLink and Click on "Go" buttonStep - 5 :
The QuickLink is changed to your custom text and URL, the new QuickLink opens in a separate tab. The user configuration is persistent across multiple browser sessions.Comments
For any comments/suggestions/issues, drop a mail to : email@example.com