- von Barsukk, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAfter update 4.7, the extension stopped working completely ((
When downgraded to version 4.6, the plugin works fine again.
- von Ayushman Singh, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you Sir. Thank you for the add-on and for your response. I find "QuickDrag WE by kanaponta" very useful. :-)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrThank you for review.
I do not collect any data at all.
“Recommends" are given by mozila officials on their own initiative.
There are many safe ones that are not marked.
If you are unsure, I recommend that you analyze this add-on.
Also, the code is available on Github, so you can check it against the code to see if any illegal code has been inserted.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13944179, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is the only add-on that allows me to highlight text, links, whatever and push it upwards to open in a new tab. If text, my default search engine takes it. If a link, it opens in the background in a new tab.
Gosh I love this ability and, actually, this add-on is the main reason I stay with Firefox.
- von Fredisland, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery useful plugin, but why new permissions are required for the last updates ?Thank you for review.
This is to support downloading images with no extension in the link.
Also, due to API reasons, the following cannot be supported.
・ Default folder cannot be stored.
・ The extension cannot be determined automatically.
- von dribs, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful add-on, but last versions 4.4 and 4.3 don't remember storage location, so went back to 4.2Thank you for review.
In the previous version, you will need to drag and drop twice. So I updated.
I also want to keep the default save folder, but unfortunately I couldn't do it because of the API( ；∀；)
↓ See the filename section.
The same download as 4.2 can now be done by holding down the control key and dropping it.
- von MatsSvensson, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenOk, but opens unwanted tabs every time you drag&drop emails in outlook.
Would be great if you could blacklist domains.Thank you for review.
I respect and create original QuickDrag, so we apologize, but we will not respond.
It may be created as another add-on.
Added the ability to disable QuickDrag WE while the shift key is being pressed.
I would appreciate it if you could take care of it there.
Fixed an issue where the Shift key would not work when dropping in outlook.
This one is by another person, but this one supports blacklisting.