- von Firefox-Benutzer 15610232, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenApp appears broken on the Firefox browser. The app window (when clicking on the addon button) opens in a tiny window that bumps all the content on top of each other and needs resizing, which can't be done. Install the browser addon and the Windows client for best utilisation.
- von MrGurns, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenInitially, this application was amazing, it worked seamlessly on all my devices. However, The developer behind this application refuses to acknowledge flow breaking bugs, or even support everything as before.
iOS support is gone, so good luck using it on your mac, as the developer doesn't want to support apple sign in,
It barely works on firefox, and chrome it frequently has issues with window sizing.
Further, Good luck getting any support, cause the developer will refuse to see your issue because he "Has more important things to do"
- von Mel, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDisappointed. I assumed I could simply click on this extension's icon then enter some text and send it to my friend's smartphone…no such luck. You have to get them to install the Pushbullet software on their phone from the Apple or Google app store, then, maybe you'll be able to send them text…maybe. Forget it. I don't care about any excuse from the developer…the extension's description is misleading. It is does not "easily send". You have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it to work. I believe there are other methods to send text from computer to phones that are very much easier.
- von joelford, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUnder Firefox Quantum 60.0.0, the expand to new window function does not work correctly. It opens a new window, but it's blank. Oddly, pressing F12 to open the FF web developer tools causes the new window to properly load. Toggling F12 again removes the web developer window to reveal the fully loaded pushbullet window. Nothing else works; the new window just remians blank unless you toggle the F12 on and off.
IUnfortunately, there is no apparent means of communicating this to the pushbullet team, other than a review. So, you get yet another 2 star review... Understand?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14145404, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI'm having an EXTREMELY annoying issue with this extension. Every once in a while, a Firefox tab randomly opens to the Pushbullet site. This can happen as often as every few seconds, repeatedly. I have to constantly close Pushbullet tabs.
This is overwhelmingly annoying
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14082729, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenCan no longer sign in on Firefox build 60, gives a bunch of insecure errors and it appears the developer has abandoned this.
So, this is abandonware. Avoid at all costs.
Sad, because I used to use this all the time.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13944596, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt won't open a separate window, which is a major flaw. No option for how long to display notifications like in the Chrome version.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13628132, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenit disappears also the overlay number of unread notifications from Pushbullet icons on v335 when the Show notifications on my computer is checked. Number of unread notifications appears only if show notifications on my computer is unchecked.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12154717, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThere was a work around in previous versions by opening pushbullet in a separate window. I can't open it on a separate window anymore since v55.
- von Fajfka, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIn version 335 notifications don't work properly. Once the notification window disappears, it disappears also the overlay number of unread notifications from Pushbullet icons.
If "Show notifications on my computer" in the settings is unchecked, overlay number of unread notifications on the icon remains, but I don't see a preview of notification at the bottom right :-)
I tried the 335 version on Firefox 50, 49 and 48 (although warning about incompatibility) and badly it behaves in all versions. I tested clean install of FF, Pushbulet was only one added addon.
Previous versions Pushbullet addon works OK, but it's not WebExtensions version, so over time the new versions of Firefox apparently stops working :-(
In the addon for Chrome and the Pushbullet desktop app too it works fine, but I prefer Firefox addon.
Please repair addon, if possible.
Many thanks, Petr F.
- von Michael Kraft, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe new version just released breaks bookmarks functionality in Firefox. In addition it doesn't show up when the browser is first started until it is disabled and then enabled.