- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17123709, vor 9 MonatenI decided not to install the add on nor use firefox relay, especially in the context in which the recomendation first appeared. I certainly do not want any facebook tracking, but i'm not sure the relay would work in the context , which was a prestablished identity on an energy website. But also I found the guidance and what-to-do, what-happens-next, was too hard to follow and left me baffled. I seem to have acquired an alias , but i'm not sure what to do with it. I seem to have logged into firefox, but I'm unsure what is involved. Will i be automatically logged into firefox when using it? I hope not. Can I log out? But nothing is clear. Since it seems almost anything on the internet is unhackable, I find myself uneasy about handing over yet more details to a database (i.e firefox's) that would be in itself a prime target, unless the benefits outweigh the risks.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17117401, vor 9 Monatenthere is no way to watch mail (list alias) using the plugin
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17104254, vor 9 MonatenI tried this while buying a train ticket. The ticket and receipt are shown on Relay as having been relayed, but I've received nothing in my email. How do I get my ticket???
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 MonatenSo sorry! Can you say which ticket site you used? This might be related to the 150KB attachment limit that's in place. We're actively working to increase this, but for the time being, Relay cannot process email attachments over this size. Are you able to reach out to the train company or use your primary email to receive the ticket? We're very sorry that this is happening and will hope to have this fixed in the near future.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13614309, vor 10 MonatenEncore de l'argent facile !!!
Seuls les 5 premiers alias sont gratuits, après cela devient payant.
Je veux bien payer une fois le travail du développeur, ça ne me pose aucun problème et me semble légitime, mais un abonnement qui se renouvelle périodiquement sans cesse : NON !
Still easy money !!!
Only the first 5 aliases are free, after that becomes chargeable.
I am willing to pay once for the developer's work, that doesn't pose any problem to me and seems legitimate, but a subscription that is constantly renewed periodically: NO!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon flixfox, vor 10 MonatenI must admit, this is a good software, but it can’t even forward emails sent to me by individuals.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenHi Flixfox, can you give us some more information about what's happening. We'd love to fix this for you. https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon ozneu, vor einem Jahrrelay email refused by gofundme
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenHi Ozneu, could you let us know if Gofundme would not allow you to register or you are not receiving emails from Gofundme? I just tested and was able to register, but would like to learn more so we can help improve your experience. If you have a moment, could you kindly file an issue on Github? https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Lorenz Nufer, vor einem JahrIt just doesn't work! Says the email was forwarded, but doesn't appears in my inbox.(And neither in Spam) I tried several aliases and also several different email-service providers on my side.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrHi Lorenz, I'm so sorry to hear that you are not receiving your emails. We’d love to try and help resolve it for you. Would you feel comfortable sharing the website that you were trying to use? If so, could I kindly ask for you to open an issue in Github and we’ll take a look. https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon TheToolGuy, vor einem JahrUseless ...
The three most important functions of an alias are not working:
1. Creating an self named alias ...
2. Replying using an alias ...
3. Total email size only 150kb ...
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16949312, vor einem JahrI cannot access my Deezer account without them tracking me, it seems. I tried to open it with my Relay account and the password I used was that of my personal Gmail account. It didn't work and I tried 3 or 4 times in a row. The FAQs don't say anything at all about the password I need to use (or create) to avoid the trackers. How does that work?
I didn't know until recently that Facebook (and who knows what other social media as well) tracks any activity I make online in sites where their icon is attached. I'm no technician or anything remotely close to that, but I do appreciate all the advantages of using Firefox and some of the ad-ons. I use Ublock and Dark Reader, apart from some of the ad-ons produced by Firefox developers such as Facebook Container.
However, I can't see the use of Firefox relay if I cannot access sites with it. Could you please help me understand this a bit more? I'm sure others could profit from the explanation too.
I know SNS and the such track us all the time and that Firefox protects us more than Chrome for sure, but most of us don't really understand how trackers work so as to avoid those sites, e.g.
In any case, thank you for reading this and for taking the time to respond!
Blessings from Argentina.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrIf you create an account with a Relay alias, you can use whatever password you want - passwords are not used to track you.
If you use your real email address on a site, they can include it in a Facebook "Customer List" to track and target you via Facebook. By using an email alias, you break that link Facebook has to you.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Alex, vor einem Jahr- Limited to a grand total of 5 aliases (Anonaddy, 33Mail, offer unlimited for FREE!)
- Can not reply (others offer that for FREE)
- You can not modify the aliases.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15614762, vor einem JahrHow can I change email address to link Firefox Relay? Even after changing email in Account it still points to the old one. Can you please suggest?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16771353, vor einem Jahrlacking documentation to fully explain it.
far too confusing to understand how it works.
EDIT: DOES NOT EVEN WORK AT ALL.
SKIP THIS GARBAGE 'FEATURE'!