- von Spruce, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSometimes this works, but not all the time. I have an outlook.com email address, and the email "bounced", so it didn't send. However, because it did this, it has temporarily suspended the email forwarding for more than a day! ALL of my aliases are blocked simply because ONE email did not send correctly! This is very frustrating, and it might be understandable (barely if at all) if the wait was like 10 minutes, but waiting more than a day is too much (32 hours). There also should be an option to view these emails that have "bounced", on the dashboard, or at least a "retry" button to attempt to send it again.
This service is useful and cool when it works, but it's just frustrating when it doesn't. Developers, please fix both the email "bouncing" problem AND shorten (or remove) the time that the service is disabled.
- von 18HopeCSF, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenA nice idea, but you should explain that it's not completely free right at the beggining. It feels like you're mocking me when after reading everything I enter and realise I have 5 free tries and no more...
- von Tytoalba, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenJ'utilise Firefox relay depuis une semaine mais je ne reçois pas les messages sur les alias. Pas très pratique en cas de commande sur internet...Donc soit je n'ai pas compris comment ça marche soit ça ne marche pas.
- von Drino955, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI agree with him 100%:
"Would be a nice extension but adding a commercial plug to my context menu is a total no-go and a reason to delete that extension at once!"
- von relay_tester, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvery bad, for my outlook.com address I received: We are currently unable to deliver emails to email@example.com. We received a soft "bounce message" from your email provider when we tried to forward the email to you. This can happen if Relay couldn't connect to your email provider or if your inbox is full. We'll try again on 01/17/2022 07:49.
My inbox is not full!
- von Rocky4731, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI really want to like this add-on but the first test message I tried, forwarded to my Yahoo mail account resulted in a message:
"We couldn't load this message retry". Retry yielded the same result.
- von bernard, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenimpossible de répondre en retour au mail émetteur en utilisant
firstname.lastname@example.org pour exemple:
nom1.gmail.com ---> nom2(alias).mozmail.com---> nom3.free.fr
ça fonctionne mais
nom3.free.fr --->email@example.com---> nom1.gmail.com
ne fonctionne pas nom1.gmail.com ne reçoit rien en retour
- von alefith, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenOk, my computer is 6 years old, still, 15%+ cpu usage, all the time? Even when I'm just letting firefox run in BG? I haven't used the extension yet, but it hampered everything else.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17214670, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBuen concepto e intención. Sin embargo en los sitios donde más me interesaba mantener mi privacidad, no los pude usar porque no los aceptaban. Ya tienen registrado que mozmail.com se usa para ésto y no lo aceptan. Una pena. Gracias igualmente por el intento!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16074622, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe relay tool is annoying at best. It breaks frequently where an email field will hover over a pop-up blocking the ability to fill in fields. I've noticed that Firefox is breaking web pages more often - mostly payment pages. Have to go to Chrome and MS Edge to complete transactions. Hoping I don't have to stop using Firefox but as more things break websites, the more likely the case.Sorry you're having that problem! In the Relay add-on settings, you might try un-checking the box "Show Relay icon in email fields on websites" to disable the in-page pop-up that is breaking sites. You can always use a right-click to open the Relay context menu to make an alias.
- von Chookybo, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI used Firefox Relay for several months on my Gmail account but then I found that although I could send emails to my friends at least three of them (possibly more) were unable to reply as the message they kept receiving was that the server was not compatable.
So ---- after much serching, I finally found (by mistake) the place where I could remove Firefox Relay. It was not easy to find this!!!
Now my friends can send emails to me again.
To answer the response from the developer: They were trying to send me emails to my regular Gmail address as they always had. They were not doing anything different from what they always had in sending me emails.
- von Widget, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI am getting a 5.7.1 TLS required by recipient ERROR when I tried to use two of the relay email addresses - what's the problem please?Hi. For maximum security, we require that the email messages sent to Relay aliases happen over an encrypted TLS connection. It sounds like your mail provider is not connecting over TLS.
- von mmm491, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThere aren't any directions it doesn't indicate if I need 1 or 5 I filled all out so I guessed. Again i'm left hanging no further instructions so I guessed. I seems the whole site is probably the same. Have someone from outside the building go through it. Each time I use an alias do I loose it. I'm hanging here should I just unload it?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15015470, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt's a great idea but is doesn't work. Clicking on the icon in the email address field doesn't produce an address. Wonder if it is being block by one of my other add-ons.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17157090, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt would appear that Firefox has not done their homework on the Relay addition. After I loaded it, I could NO longer enter my Google Gmail account as the email I had been using for years would not fully appear in the User field. They need to make the application user friendly by adding a simple ON and Off switch to which sites to be trusted and which sites to use Relay...DUH. What a huge let down Firefox! I'm not sure how to proceed at this point to retrieve my emails from Gmail. If you use Gmail or any other site where it automatically loads, DO NOT upload this software. You WILL have issues. I posted my issue on their site. Let's see if they will know how to fix it. Or, I will just try to find a way to delete it altogether.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenHi We currently are working through different web compatibility issues like this. You can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites".