- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Thomas, vor einem TagThe service itself is great! Some sites unfortunately don't allow mozmail.com domains, but all that do work great! So far, the forwarding always worked perfectly!
Just the integration and auto-fill sometimes interfers with the website GUI, so I disabled that for now.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17566880, vor 4 TagenWorked okay for a few weeks now most of my emails are not being delivered to my inbox that use the relay address! Can't delete it either!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 TagenHi thank you for the report, I'm sorry to hear this! Can you please share what your email provider is and some of the websites that are not working? If you would like to share with our customer support team you can open a ticket: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/relay
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17665775, vor 4 TagenClicking the addon button in browser brings up an Ad page for Relay, VPN, etc. To even see your Relay email, you have to click "Manage all masks" just to bring up a link to relay site on another tab. You can't even copy and paste from the Add on button because your mozmail emails are not even displayed.
Works fine for me and serves it's purpose. Lots of people down-voting or crying about it but probably still use FB. The process is simple, most of the problems are user specific or can't read instructions. The only thing I don't like is the addon button does nothing, doesn't even show you your mask, just a giant ad in the middle. You still have to click away to another site to copy and paste. The relay auto detect for field is also hit or miss. As far as getting emails relayed, works well and I haven't had issues
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 TagenHi thank you for the review! I was just curious if you could provide more information about: The only thing I don't like is the addon button does nothing, doesn't even show you your mask, just a giant ad in the middle. With the add-on button does nothing, is the add-on button in the toolbar?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon 浪迹天涯小叮当, vor 11 Tagen很好用，提供了一个更方便可信的马甲邮箱来源，可惜免费版不提供拦截营销邮件的服务。
Perfect. It provides a more convenient and reliable source of aliase email. Unfortunately, the free version does not provide the service of intercepting marketing emalis.
In addition, I recommend to add a function to separately set the forwarding target of each aliase.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon kxdmxn, vor 13 TagenGood idea, but in general it's pretty useless as you can't switch your main email address to another one or even better using more email addresses.
So, if I don't want to use my main email address I can uninstall.
Also, premium is still not available here in Czech Republic which will probably be fixed in the future.
edit: I already removed extension for not being usable for me as I don't want to use my main email address.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Flrefox user 2550336395, vor 20 TagenThere isn't a critical mass of users, so websites are already starting to block this domain. iCloud on the other hand has the critical mass and no one will dare to block their domain.
This should be a feature of an email provider. Although Mozilla attempting to be a privacy provider, these products are half-baked and quite a commitment on their part while the project may not last.