- von udvarit, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenMy findings are mixed. The add-on works as advertised, but the third party services it uses often don't. Bibliogram usage is now limited to begin with - as detailed in the "Future of Bibliogram" blog post - even on instances where it works. Nitter instance availability is also spotty, I had around 10-30% success rate. Unfortunately this all is not the author's fault, but it's what makes their add-on experience bad.
- von Ziram, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks really well. I wish the next update has supports for whitelist in firefox container. So, my twitter link will not redirected to nitter when it is inside container, but it should redirects me when i use it outside container.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16729671, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use it mostly to redirect Youtube and Reddit, and works really well, congratulations!
The choice of search engines you made for redirection (Searx, Mojeek, among others) is very thoughtful and inclusive, I appreciate that
- von ebylghvg, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWhile is an all-around good extension. The invidious is broken. It does not proxy googlevideos all the way. Invidition did so until no connection to Google is made on this add-on I can't recommend.This is possible but disabled by default on request from Invidious instance maintainers due to load considerations, please see "More Options" > "Advanced" > "Invidious" > "Always proxy videos through Invidious".
- von Michael N., vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI like this addon very much, but this latest update enabled search-engine redirects out of the blue and by doing so gave me a nice ten-minute scare where I wasn't sure if I somehow managed to contract malware or my DNS was being tampered with.Sorry about that, the issue was flagged by others as well and has been addressed in the latest version (search redirects are off by default now), I promise to never do anything like this again! 🙂
- von njegos, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat job! Excellent add-on. Thank you for your hard work. I have one suggestion. Can you please consider adding https://teddit.net/ as a redirect for reddit?
Edit: Here's teddit on GitHub: https://github.com/teddit-net/teddit
- von Hosein, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAs someone who doesn't have an instagram account I find this incredibly useful for not facing the sign up wall. Also Twitter is blocked in my country so switching to nitter quickly I can easily see the contents of the tweets I click on.
It's simple one of the most useful addons I've ever had.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12338472, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt's not really mentioned in the description, but it also works for embedded Youtube videos. (after finding a working Invidious instance)