Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12905173, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis add-on does what it says it does. I installed it easily and it worked at cutting out all the extras like ads and images on the web pages I print. I love it.
- von Craig A., vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenTried to printPDF of a Facebook "event" Waterfox v51.0.1 (same as Firefox of same version, but x64). Nothing about the event printed in the PDF; no pictures, no text, etc.
I like the concept of this add-on, but still appears to need more work.
The built-in "Firefox print" does an abysmal job of printing Facebook Events. I hoped this tool at v2.0.2 would better handle the formatting of Facebook Events.
- von Steen, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenTrying to print a mail to pdf I persistently got a message that something went wrong.
- von SomeMo, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenChoosing to print the extracted file created by Print Friendly's bookmark button yields output which bears the name of the original site. By contrast, when one uses the extension named "Print Friendly & Pdf" in Firefox, it alters the tab name and, regardless of the site being extracted, every tab (and the printed output) is renamed, becoming "Print Friendly & Pdf." Beware this result. Avoid the extension. Choose the bookmark button instead.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenFirefox doesn't allow us to package the bookmark button code as an extension. If you want an extension that behaves exactly like the bookmark button, install the extension directly from our website - https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12797641, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI looked for an app to convert webpages to PDF for saving on my computer.
This app worked great for me. It installed quickly too.
- von SciFi TV Fan, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI was having some difficulty trying to print off a how-to-guide that someone posted in an overclocking forum posting. I was going to print just the highlighted selection and use firefox's built-in print button but the formatting didn't look right, etc. Then I tried to copy the whole posting (including the screenshots) and paste it in paint, notepad, etc. That didn't work either.
So I searched around the internet and discovered this little add-on gem from printerfriendly.com! It printed exactly the whole posting only (including the screenshots) and absolutely none of the advertisements that are found on the right side of the forums. I also like the fact that you can even create a pdf document to save for future use and the other options of printing right away or even email the webpage.
The best part of this add-on is the ability to select the sizing of the images from the following choices (full size, large, medium, small and no images). This option allowed me to reduce the images from full size to medium thereby reducing the number of pages from 37 to 23 pages saved me some paper and ink.
Thank you very much PrinterFriendly! I highly recommend that everyone include this add-on to their firefox.
- von Donna, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNot every web page works in print-friendly-pdf, but it's worth installing for the vast majority that do.
Initially I installed print-friendly-pdf to get rid of extraneous images and other content when I print to PDF. My default printer is set to PDF995.
I usually start with File=>Print Preview. If cleanup is needed, I back out and select print-friendly-pdf. To begin with, Print worked better than PDF for output of edited pages.
Recently, no matter how I send a web page to print in Firefox, it comes out truncated to a single page.
In print-friendly-pdf, if I select PDF instead of Print, everything comes out as expected.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12739353, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI use Avast and when I attempted to turn a Amazon.com web page into pdf with "Print Friendly and PDF", AVAST shut the process down and said phishing malware was attempting to come through this Firefox ad-on. What makes this extra scary is that I was on my personal account Amazon page, which could of given these crooks access to my passwords. I realize your a non-profit, short of staff, but perhaps you should shut this crap down before it really hurts someone!This isn't accurate. Avast is blocking the ability to create a PDF. If you want to use PrintFriendly & PDF you need to adjust your permissions in Avast or disable.
Please update your review because this is not caused by us.
- von active x, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works very well, with the exception that it assumes a specific paper size. So, if you don't use A4 nor Letter, this plug-in is not for you.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12726950, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you very much to the developer for this add-on, although this app seems simplistic in its design, in reality this is the most powerful firefox adds-on I have been using during the last years. It has some special features, that you can easily find out by pdf-converting many types of website and that I can't talk about more specifically out of keeping this app always available and we should be all the more thankful for its being free, and I hope it will remain so. I've registered in the sole purpose of writing this review to thank the developers for this genius work. Thank you guys!
- von Gonzalo, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAl intentar usarla por segunda vez ya no funciona, y se pierde la página de origen.
Usen Linux donde el firefox imprime PDF sin instalar ninguna de estas bostas.
- von Leland, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWhile I too wish it showed the number of pages at least you can download the PDF and look at it to find the number of pages. If you add the information on the total number of pages you will get the extra star from me. Thanks for a great extension.
Of note I am testing on Firefox Developer Edition 51.0a2 and it works great.
- von Kalibutanhong Matang, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis extension allows you to print, save html to pdf, or email the site's content clutter free. You can even edit the content before saving it as pdf file or printing it. Thanks a lot!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12452543, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenaddon não funciona em páginas geradas através de um link, como atestados de matrículas, certidões de órgãos, etc. Pra mim não tem nenhuma funcionalidade. Deletado !
- von RestinPees, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis does exactly what I've wanted to do. In the past I've just printed to a PDF printer, but I like the way this formats the page and dumps the trash before finalizing the object.
For Android users: This will not work without scripting add-ons.
- von Kamal Aljahed, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWow guys, that's just what i need. Love your work. Previously in order to make a decent PDF page, I used to copy content to word, and then adjust it. It took effort and time.
Thanks a lot