Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13540867, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOld Print Edit stopped working with new Firefox versions and Print Edit WE was recommended as a replacement. I installed Print Edit WE but was not happy: instead of showing a preview, the add-on offered saving a pdf file, which often turned out suboptimal (text lines cut off because of wrong scaling etc.). I fought with Print Edit WE for a while because the add-on appeared to be endorsed by Firefox. Eventually I started searching for an alternative, found Print Friendly & PDF and was fully satisfied. It shows a clean version ready for printing while removing most junk automatically, so that most websites can be saved in nice PDF files with two clicks. I regret that I spend too much time trying to customize Print Edit WE before discovering Print Friendly & PDF.
- von iji, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI was "printing" a page with selected and unselected radio buttons. The extension not only deleted the buttons, but upon closing, it reset all the radio buttons. LOL
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12705177, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenApart from the points that others have made here, I miss an entry where I can decide where to put the pdf file. I don't want my SSD where C:/ lives to be cluttered with stuff. The PDF does NOT belong into the TEMP folder. That behaviour is like that of people who throw everything they bring home onto one large pile in some corner.
Back to the lab!
- von derei, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternencould use a visual marking like HP Smart Print, to mark the unwanted elements, then a preview mode to see the final result...
instantly removing elements causes annoyance when there are several undo-steps to make.
Sometimes, some elements can be removed unintentionally, or the use can change their mind about one previously removed element.
In this current situation, to restore one element, has to undo everything and redo all the operations while skipping that one element...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13343420, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternendoes not work on gmail.com, while i downloaded it for gmail.com. what a bad test from mozilla.
works good. but print edit extension was better. the only problem in this extension is it dont have so much feature like google chrome & its delete function deletes matter when selected without asking. if it ask before deletion of selected item, it looks better .
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12728683, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenJust installed this extension on FF v56.0.2 and it does absolutely nothing when I click the button. I restarted FF and still nothing! Is this extension incompatible with some other extensions? Which ones? If anyone can offer a solution - I'll try again. Otherwise guess I'll move on.
Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled as requested. Version is 2.1.0. Now get "Ack! Invalid URL' when I try using this extension. Maybe not ready for "prime time"?Can you uninstall and reinstall once?
If it still doesn't work, click Tools -> Addons and then "More" next to "PrintFriendly & PDF" and tell us the version number.
- von arnofly, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI tried many extensions and this one offer the best result. Keeps the text, so you can search a word or copy/paste from the PDF and lets you clean the page easily before. So good!
Works on Firefox 56 and ready for Firefox 57.
EDIT: good to print the text and also some pictures of a web page, not to keep a perfect copy of a web page in PDF.
- von 18HopeCSF, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenImposible to work with, it removes pieces of the page you're seeing without any criteria and doesn't let you indicate if you want to keep something or not.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13346998, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenНа предпросмотре всё замечательно, но при сохранении в pdf запросто может разбить картинку на 2 страницы и оставить огромные промежутки перед и после изображения. Не справляется с формулами.
Из плюсов - красивый предпросмотр и возможность сохранять страницы, на которых необходимо авторизоваться.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12623088, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenMaybe I'm missing something here. The extension has a single button that randomly removes big chunks of web pages. The user has no control over what to remove and what to keep. There is only an option to remove images, but most of the time the extension already removes many images by default, so this part doesn't work right.
The results on most pages are really bad.
I tested this on Google news, Amazon, and other pages I use. This is totally useless.
A suggestion to the author: refer to the Print Edit extensions which do this much better, and offer many editing options.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13284922, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenApparently doesn't save images as-is or at least compressed. A page I tried was 1.5 MB directly saved and 6.5 MB as a generated PDF.
Sometimes nothing happens when the button is clicked. At least some sort of feedback or error message would be nice.Can you give us an example of page where nothing happens? Some sites like Linkedin block third party scripts. There is no way to show even an error message in that case.
- von leano benefico, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenestenstensione davvero utile, permette di trasformare qualunque pagina internet in un pdf dando la possibilità di sceglire anche gli elementi da eliminare prima di creare il pdf o stampareil file