- von Nick R, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks fantastically! Cleans up a page perfectly for pdf and allows you to remove page elements to finalise - and does it without asking for any permissions.
- von verm71, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenPowerful feature set. Preserves hyperlinks, and their web-based editing tool allows you to exclude components and sections from the resulting PDF file. Would have given 5 stars if it did this inside the browser instead of reaching out to a 3rd party web site to process the PDF file. This has privacy implications.
- von cooperka, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis shady extension sends all your data to someone else's server, AND doesn't even work very well. Pages look ugly and are missing information when printed.
- von Lukeomatik, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis addon needs to offload the actual work of generating the PDF page on a external server. Useless (and potentially harmful). Do not install and use this addon.
- von MousaThe14, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt had one job and for the two pages I attempted to print to pdf it logged out of one and couldn't produce a page for another. Can't believe I might have to go back to Chrome just to print to pdf.
- von D-FR, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenCorresponds fully to what I needed/wished. Very nice and clear layout of the PDF. The pictures and links that I wished to have are all included, without the publicity and other non-desired content. Very easy to use.
One major regret: If you try to search for the file by using search function of your PC, the search does not find the words contained in the document, only those in the name. So if you don't name the PDF precisely enough when saving it, you will not find it later-on via the search function.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15980462, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt works perfectly. It's smart : picks up just the contents, not the garbage around it; allows you to discard passages or inserts you don't want; and the set-up (title etc.) is sober, esthetically pleasing and clear.