- von Firefox-Benutzer 13819134, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFonctionne parfaitement pour éditer rapidement les pages avant impression ou sauvegarde PDF. Et apparemment sans l'intermédiaire de site web tiers. PARFAIT :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13761485, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenТолько он мне показал фоновые цвета на одном из сайтов - просто спасение!
Only this addon show me background cell colors on some site - just a God's hand
- von Grey-Black-White, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am using this instead of Print Friendly & PDF because it allows you to edit the page on the same tab and every edit happens on your browser, rather than your page being uploaded some server, which is the case in Print Friendly & PDF. This add-on is also very easy to use and does what it promises without any problems.
- von Azman, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent. Just play around with it for a while to get the expected output. Once you are familiar, most web pages can be output just the way you want.
- von Alex, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi,
I've been looking for a Mozilla Archive Format replacement for a very long time. I was even going to write my own.
However, I found your perfect extension. It's superb! I am very grateful to you for your efforts.
I ask you to make some improvements.
Please add the option 'add an information panel to the saved HTML page' in the options. There is a link to the original url on the pdf-document pages. There was a panel at the top of saved .maff pages. Could you optionally add a similar panel for the saved HTML pages?
Here's how the saved .maff page looks like:
I also noticed that the page elements marked for deletion remain in the saved pages.
Such elements are hidden by 'display: none' style. I ask you to add the option 'do not leave in the saved html page items marked for deletion' in the options page.
And really delete them before saving.
Thanks again for the great extension!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenThe 'Save As HTML' feature in Print Edit WE is based on a subset of the features in my Save Page WE add-on. Save Page WE can be used with Print Edit WE if you need more advanced save features. All you need to do is to click on the Print Edit WE toolbar button to suspend editing, and then click on the Save Page WE toolbar button to save the edited page.
Save Page WE has an option to include an information bar to the saved page, similar to MAF.
Print Edit WE never really deletes HTML elements. This is by design and is not going to change.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13694987, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAgree with the comments about Version 21.0. The ability to edit on the same page is what I loved about the original Print Edit. I'm glad this was fixed to now work with the new Firefox. Many thanks again.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12825085, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhen the updated version of this program was originally implemented, there were MAJOR problems. At that time it was doing the exact opposite of what I needed it to do. It would lose the information I wanted to save/print, but it would hold on to the superfluous info. I would have wanted to delete. I am happy to report that the problem has now been corrected. This version so far seems to have added the updates without having lost the useful features of the "legacy" version. Thanks for fixing the issues that took place when the update was initially implemented. Great work.
(Just one thing though - I seemed to have run into a glitch recently when I used the program - one that I see was mentioned by "Anonymous user 6ac49b". It will sometimes print things that don't appear on the page when you look at the preview prior to printing.) This was the first time it happened. So I'm hoping it was just a one-time occurrence.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 6126471, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExtremely useful, if one wants to keep a "soft-copy in time" of a certain page without the clutter around. Formatting features allow text to be well presented, too.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13572567, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery easy and precise control of the content of the page before printing.
Indispensable when there is a need print any "modern" Web page.