- von Firefox-Benutzer 13761485, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenТолько он мне показал фоновые цвета на одном из сайтов - просто спасение!
Only this addon show me background cell colors on some site - just a God's hand
- von Grey-Black-White, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am using this instead of Print Friendly & PDF because it allows you to edit the page on the same tab and every edit happens on your browser, rather than your page being uploaded some server, which is the case in Print Friendly & PDF. This add-on is also very easy to use and does what it promises without any problems.
- von Azman, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent. Just play around with it for a while to get the expected output. Once you are familiar, most web pages can be output just the way you want.
- von Alex, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi,
I've been looking for a Mozilla Archive Format replacement for a very long time. I was even going to write my own.
However, I found your perfect extension. It's superb! I am very grateful to you for your efforts.
I ask you to make some improvements.
Please add the option 'add an information panel to the saved HTML page' in the options. There is a link to the original url on the pdf-document pages. There was a panel at the top of saved .maff pages. Could you optionally add a similar panel for the saved HTML pages?
Here's how the saved .maff page looks like:
I also noticed that the page elements marked for deletion remain in the saved pages.
Such elements are hidden by 'display: none' style. I ask you to add the option 'do not leave in the saved html page items marked for deletion' in the options page.
And really delete them before saving.
Thanks again for the great extension!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThe 'Save As HTML' feature in Print Edit WE is based on a subset of the features in my Save Page WE add-on. Save Page WE can be used with Print Edit WE if you need more advanced save features. All you need to do is to click on the Print Edit WE toolbar button to suspend editing, and then click on the Save Page WE toolbar button to save the edited page.
Save Page WE has an option to include an information bar to the saved page, similar to MAF.
Print Edit WE never really deletes HTML elements. This is by design and is not going to change.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13694987, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAgree with the comments about Version 21.0. The ability to edit on the same page is what I loved about the original Print Edit. I'm glad this was fixed to now work with the new Firefox. Many thanks again.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12825085, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhen the updated version of this program was originally implemented, there were MAJOR problems. At that time it was doing the exact opposite of what I needed it to do. It would lose the information I wanted to save/print, but it would hold on to the superfluous info. I would have wanted to delete. I am happy to report that the problem has now been corrected. This version so far seems to have added the updates without having lost the useful features of the "legacy" version. Thanks for fixing the issues that took place when the update was initially implemented. Great work.
(Just one thing though - I seemed to have run into a glitch recently when I used the program - one that I see was mentioned by "Anonymous user 6ac49b". It will sometimes print things that don't appear on the page when you look at the preview prior to printing.) This was the first time it happened. So I'm hoping it was just a one-time occurrence.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 6126471, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExtremely useful, if one wants to keep a "soft-copy in time" of a certain page without the clutter around. Formatting features allow text to be well presented, too.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13572567, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery easy and precise control of the content of the page before printing.
Indispensable when there is a need print any "modern" Web page.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13407172, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi there, I have loved this plugin up to now, unfortunately currently not working since WE updates. Now sluggish takes long long time to load. And save options now there is no way to load information with styles. I use to love how I could set all the styles and take out all the fluff then purge all into one html or pdf. All formatting was kept, now I can not capture css at all, only shows without css when print edit. Also in sav. I have latest firefox portable, only other plugin is Add Blocker Plus Legacy. I tested options as well.
Hope this helps as I would love old functionality back! Truly excellent, I have used it for the past year and I say genius plugin! Even though its currently broken for me I still give 5 stars for all your efforts! I Really Really Appreciate it :-) MK
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12624484, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI give it 5 stars because I LOVE this add-on. Unfortunately, the upgrade to WE doesn't work for me. I'm still at FF 54 because of the most recent version doesn't use any of the add-ons I need.
Now this one lets me edit and format about the same as before, but when I hit Preview it goes straight to print and prints blank pages. Please help get it working again for me.
Took quite awhile, but finally got it working. Had to go to 56, turn off Prep, and still can't find Fix Page Breaks. Oh,, well. I'll take what I can get.
- von ole1shot, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWin7
I was using printWE v19.4 and found a way to use on payment pages where a new 'tab' was not created, because a page refresh as part of loading new tab; many/most payment screens no longer display the payment (POST) information/conf number.
The workaround in 19.4 and earlier was to select print preview versus print edit (print edit loading a new tab). When in print preview I could select edit from the displayed toolbar and the edit screen would popup in same tab, that displays payment amounts and conf numbers.
Unfortunately, printWE20.0 calls a different print bar and entering back to edit mode from the new print bar is not possible, therefore, printWE20.0 is rendered useless for me, because direct selection of edit renders a new page (resulting in no payment information displayed) in a new tab, meaning all my payment information is lost.
I have my main machine that I updated to printWE20.0 and another machine, same OS/FF etc., that is still printWE19.4 and revert to edit is still available on it. Unfortunately, I can not use the machine with printWE19.4 (never upgraded to printWE20.0) for payments processing.
NOTE: I have tested printWE20.0 on 9 cc pmt sites with same result: if select 'print edit' (also true in 19.x) then new tab with refresh and screen displayed in that tab does not contain the pmt information (because of the refresh).
I tried a downgrade to printWE19.4 on the machine with printWE20.0, thinking the revert would bring back the needed print bar format, but even with 19.4 the print bar remains the same. Basically I can no longer clean up pages before saving to pdf, rendering printWE useless.
Is it possible to re-introduce the edit button on the print preview toolbar so that one may elect to enter edit again, without a new tab/refresh, so that one can edit pmt pages for banks, credit cards, etc?
For what it is worth; I also liked the select pdf tick box on prior versions to printWE20.0..to me the operation for pdf y/n branch was much easier.
Hopefully you can make corrective action or advise how I may cobble printWE20.0 to allow entry back to edit from print preview toolbar (or how to hack machine that was back rev to 19.4 to display old print bar...I poked around but have not fount where I can hack to get 19.4 back to the 'GoodBar'.
I give 5* because print and printWE have served me well in past but printWE20.0 fubars my ability to use.