- von Firefox-Benutzer 16679799, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI cannot begin to explain how useful & wonderful this Firefox extension is and how much I use it. It's been 4 years or so since I discovered it, and I also tell everyone who needs to have a clean print-out of a web page that this is the *only* way to do it.
- von Марко, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDa diversi giorni il Print Preview dell'estensione apre il print preview classico di Firefox. Perché? Dov'è finito il Print Preview dell'estensione??
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenThe changes to the print preview window are not under the control of Print Edit WE. When you click on the 'Preview' button on the Print Edit WE toolbar, this invokes Firefox's standard print preview feature, which has changed recently. You can confirm this by selecting 'File' > 'Print Preview' on Firefox's main menu bar, which will show the same preview as Print Edit WE.
You can show Firefox's old print preview by setting the "print.tab_modal.enabled" preference to "false" in the "about:config" Advanced Preferences.
- von Dedal (addons), vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenОтличное приложение (давно и часто им пользуюсь). Недавно версия 27.5 оказалась нерабочей, но разработчик оперативно исправил ошибку.
Спасибо за отличное расширение!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenThis problem is caused by a bug in Print Edit WE 27.5 which was released on 26th November.
A new version (27.6) that fixes the problem has been submitted to Mozilla and is awaiting review, after which it will be released, but this may take a couple of days.
In the meantime, as a workaround, you can download the previous version (27.4) and turn off automatic updates.
- von gk, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent! I just created my FFox account so I could provide feedback for this plugin. It's now one of the 3-4 PI's I'll always use.
Needed something to print API docs for some libraries which had lots of extraneous menu items along the left, etc.
With this plugin, you've got the ability to select page elements (similar to using the browser "inspector" tools) and then hide/delete the ones you want. The best part is that it support "negative" selections, i.e. you can choose an element you want and delete everything except the one selected. Makes it easy to choose what to print.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16292546, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt was easy to cut out pieces and save the page just as I saw it, even though Firefox "Save As..." missed elements. Awesome! (Only used once so far.)