von Firefox-Benutzer 16719613, vor einem Jahr
Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
seems firefox changed how print preview works in 86.0 as it's not giving a print preview like it use to when hitting the preview button it pop's up a small preview with page set up on the right side same as it does if trying to print without editing the page and going by what is new it show's what pop's up when trying to print and say's We've improved our Print functionality with a cleaner design and better integration with your computer's printer settings. seems if people want the classic print preview back we need to go to about:config search tab_mo and change print.tab_modal.enabled from true to false so hopefully Print Edit WE can be updated to do that when hitting Preview.
- von sndbg, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSlight learning curve if you skip the documentation, but extremely effective either way for hoarding local copies of useful documentation or guides.
- von Alexandre, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBecame mandatory after Mozilla strangely suppressed the "simplify page" function.
However, it is not easy to use for this simple purpose. Does it exist a simple configuration that would help in reimplementing the "simplify page" function?
- von Rick216, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've used a lot of good printing enhancers/enablers in Firefox. But Print Edit WE is by far the best for stubbornly printer-unfriendly (or print-to-pdf unfriendly) pages. It may take a bit of experimentation, but Print Edit WE's capabilities are amazing. I am on Firefox ESR, which is currently based on version 78. Hopefully ESR's upcoming update to a Firefox 90-based version won't break any of Print Edit WE's capabilities.
- von R D, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenJe ne pourrais littéralement pas travailler sans ce module qui réussit là où la fonction imprimer en PDF du navigateur échoue.
Ajoutez à ça la possibilité de sélectionner les éléments à enlever et à ajouter qui rend le tout encore plus pratique pour éliminer les paragraphes inutiles et les publicités parasites.
- von Raising Arizona, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHave used this for some time now. I got the app to print packing slips from PayPal transactions without the pricing info. It has worked very nicely until today. Now when I print a packing slip, the print preview indicates that I am printing to the printer ... fit to page. But in fact, it is scaling the output to 100% and cutting off the print on the right edge. Same if I try to save to PDF.
This app works fine when it works ... don't know what the deal is here. Was there an update to Firefox that is causing this anomaly?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenThere have been a lot of changes to the Firefox 'Print' panel in recent versions of Firefox. This problem is almost certainly the result of those changes. When you save to PDF, are you using the Firefox 'Print' panel with destination set to 'Save to PDF'? If so, as an alternative, try clicking on the 'Save' button on the Print Edit WE toolbar and selecting 'Save As PDF', which gives more control over the page layout using the settings in the Print Edit WE Options dialog.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16882690, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI gave Print Edit WE a try after Fireshot, after years of troubleFree use, started interrupting every use with ads & unsolicited, persistent msgs. So, all I've done with [P.E.WE] so far is save long web pages to pdf. And it's been fast & accurate; excellent pdf production.
- von Laxius_One, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis idea is just soooo friking awesome. I needed to print some pages from the internet but the format just would not work when I copied it to a word processor. But found this add on, deleted all the ads and unneeded stuff and printed out the whole page in perfect format. Thanks a lot, whoever made this.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16882554, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenEVERY SINGLE ADD-ON THAT FIREFOX HAS OFFERED OR RECOMMENDED TO ME,(US) I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SAFE WITH AND VERY PRODUCTIVE AND ELATED WITH. THANK YOU FIREFOX. IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR SERVICE FIREFOX THE WAY IT IS, I WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER. SO APPRECIATED YOU FIREFOX. RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED, Mrs. Kelley Bates
- von Emb6648223652217345679, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI have long-loved this Add-on but recently get a pop-up once actived, that says Internet connection is lost. It isn't. Only occurs when PDFing anything on FBook, on Firefox - and only when using this Add-on. It seems to disappear after if I scroll to bottom of page, but I invariably forget and it ends up on every PDF'd page so I have to repeat the task . I have no idea what is causing it to pop up, have looked in configs but nothing in there. Can only assume its something in the Add-on that's causing it to false positive.