Price Zombie is a price tracker and price comparison browser extension. PriceZombie lets you see full price history on millions of products across hundreds of stores such as Amazon, BestBuy, Bloomingdale's, CowBoom, Cycle Gear, Dell, Fry's Electronics, Gander Mountain, Golfsmith, Green Man Gaming, Harbor Freight Tools, HP, IKEA, KMart, Kohl's, LEGO, Lenovo, MacMall, Microsoft, Monoprice, Newegg, Nordstrom, OfficeDepot & OfficeMax, REI, Sam's Club, Sears, Target, The Home Depot, TigerDirect, Tractor Supply, and many more.
Don't settle for extensions that can only track prices in one or two stores.Brief video demonstrating basic features
* Browse to a supported retailer's site and click on the PriceZombie icon to see price charts.
* Want price drop notifications? We've got it. Built into our tracker is a price drop tracker that lets you define the desired price point.
* Price Zombie extension has built in price comparison, showing you at a glance if the price is the best currently available or if another supported PriceZombie retailer sells the same item at a lower price.
* Want wish list import? The Price Zombie website has it. Why stop there? We continuously sync so its never out of date! Want screenshots to verify the price drop wasn't a fluke or mistake? We've got them too.
* Displays running 30 day and 90 day average prices.
* Includes Amazon's Best Sellers Rank (sales rank).
PriceZombie is an easily installed, server side application that tracks the price history of millions of products in a wide variety of stores. Additional stores are added frequently.
Price histories tell you if you're getting a good deal on a product or if you're paying more than you should. It also lets you know if an advertised sale is a legitimate price drop. Sometimes prices are raised and then lowered again in order to create a false impression of a deal, or percentage off is calculated on a “retail price” that is far above the typical selling price. Our price charts show you at a glance whether a price is a good deal or not. You'll know whether to grab it now, or wait for a better price.
PriceZombie does not limit price tracking to just Amazon or a handful of online retailers. We are the new kid on the block, and very ambitious. We are signing up as many retailers as possible and are now tracking prices across dozens of stores. If you look at a product in one of our supported retailers and there's a better deal in another, we tell you – and if the price can't be beat, we tell you that, too. We want to help YOU get the best deal possible.
Register with PriceZombie.com
and make use of our Watchlist, which will notify you when the products you want reach the price point you desire, Coming to soon, our PriceProtection Service (already available on pricezombie.com
) will notify you when the products you have already purchased under a credit agency or retailer price protection plan drop in price.
If you find a bug (eek!) or have a suggestion on how we can make PriceZombie better, please email us at email@example.com
PriceZombie is wholly owned by two software developers based in Florida, whose singular goal is to make a great comparison shopping tool.
Read more: http://www.pricezombie.com/about
ISSUES AND PROBLEMS:
Having a problem with the extension? In some cases, might need to restart your browser before it gets activated. Our support page can provide additional assistance:https://www.pricezombie.com/help/tab/Troubleshooting-FAQ#extensionNotWork2