Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von Elliot, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFor years I've been having this problem and after looking for solutions multiple times I found this thanks to a comment on a Bugzilla report from 9 years ago. Works as expected, when opening a new tab from a pinned one it will go the last position instead of the fist. The only downside is that for a split second the tab list will scroll all the way to the left then all the way to the right but I can live with that.
- von TigerMan, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI would have rated this 5 stars easily up until last week when it suddenly stopped working when I updated from v57.0 to v57.0.2 64x. No other addon installed OR updated. Will give proper rating if fixed.
- von Alejandro, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSuch a pity, because I really need this, but it is not working on FF ESR 52.3.0 (32-bit)
EDIT: Old version doesn't work either (replying to developer's answer):
Thank you for your reply, it's not that often that a dev keeps caring about people's feedback. I tried installing version 2.0.7 (and yes, I uninstalled the add-on first, then restarted FF, installed 2.0.7, and restarted FF) and no changes, the pinned tabs still appear on the left. Is there anything I should be doing apart for pinning the tab?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThe Update to FF55 brought some braking changes that don't work with older versions. To fix this, you can just install the addon version 2.0.7 with the same features from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/pinned-tabs-fix/versions/
If it works please consider changing your rating. ;D
- von Vlad, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAfter updating to the latest version whenever i click the new tab button it jumps back to the previously selected tab. Removing this addon solves the issue.
EDIT: Thanks a lot for the reply, glad to see a dev keeping in touch with his users!
EDIT 2: Works perfecty now! Thanks again!
- von cebrao, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenpromising add on, but doesn't work with FF49...
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenThank you for your note. Because of a big change in the backend of Firefox this kind of Add-on stopped working. I now updated it and it should work again.
- von vboerchers, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA little add-on that makes pinned tabs much more useful for me: I use pinned tabs for reference pages and I often open links from there in new tabs. Now these are opened where they belong to.